Xiaomi MIUI Home (Launcher) now NATIVE for all ICS devices!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope to see 720p version, icon in mihome is a bit smaller than miui v4 for galaxy nexus.
When I use milock from mihome, it take extra 1xx mb ram, and when I use milocker app and use it, it take 20mb ram, maybe it is a bug :)

I have modified the lock screen file, so that it is in English. You need to replace the file in the following directory:

/data/data/com.miui.mihome/spp_built_in_theme/

Then you need to reapply the theme with the "theme manager"

Hopefully this will help out some of the people that have been waiting on this.

(also made the date a little bigger.) I rushed through it, so if I missed anything let me know.

Attachments

• MIUI_default.mtz
    1.9 MB · Views: 205
That's only possible with root I guess?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Received an update today for mihome 1.0.1. Downloaded but could not understand the changelog as it was all in chinese. Is it possible for you to update your first post with the updated apk and the changelog in english.

Wel I hope somebody can make it in a new file so I can use it too. I don't have a rooted phone yet and I'm still waiting for an decent way to root it. Without losing my warranty

Wel I hope somebody can make it in a new file so I can use it too. I don't have a rooted phone yet and I'm still waiting for an decent way to root it. Without losing my warranty

You gotta give this One X another month and then there will be a ONE click - (S - OFF) procedure. HTC really locked down on security on this revision of phones.

Reactions: lekzzz
I'm liking MiHome on a ZP100 device and trying MIUI rom on huawei ideos: what about a complete MIUI rom for ZP devices too ?
I don't have enough priviledges to post in MIUI rom forum section here atm...

I installed 2.6.29 from the chinese MIUI site and the theme has been customized very nicely. However since its my first time using ICS, I kinda wanted to use the default blue ICS theme for a while before going custom. How can I restore the default theme?

I installed 2.6.29 from the chinese MIUI site and the theme has been customized very nicely. However since its my first time using ICS, I kinda wanted to use the default blue ICS theme for a while before going custom. How can I restore the default theme?

Themes are dependent on the system. Until there is a MIUI (stock lookalike) that is not possible.

MatDiggy, post: 132840 said: <br />Lockscreen is still in Chinese, any ways around that?<br /> <br />Skickat från min GT-P7510 via Tapatalk 2
<br /> <br />I'm running MiHome 1.5 right now, and I see no Chinese.

That's weird. Can it because I use it on a gb rom?

EDIT: Does the language have to be to English? Right now I use swedish since I gave my Desire to my daugther

Skickat från min HTC One X via Tapatalk 2

Is there a possibility to get those dots from the menu away? I know with a custom rom but I want to know if it's possible in this launcher?

Status
Not open for further replies.