Miui launcher moded

Where does this mod come from originally? We could negotiate adding this to our ROMs with the maker.

I know the producer of this application one by one and this is embedded in a rom.I requested it as an apk and it is now used on 4 devices and it works without any problems, if the eu rom is also used, it would be great I use 9s eu roma this is not loaded
I do not deal with it as it is not related to root, but I have an apk and I can get permission from its producer.

I know the producer of this application one by one and this is embedded in a rom.I requested it as an apk and it is now used on 4 devices and it works without any problems, if the eu rom is also used, it would be great I use 9s eu roma this is not loaded
I do not deal with it as it is not related to root, but I have an apk and I can get permission from its producer.
Sadly we will not be using this mod after all.

Twrp flashable zip (installer and uninstaller)

Installer
TWRP_MIUI_Home_mod.zip

Uninstaller
TWRP_MIUI_Home_mod_uninstaller.zip

After flashing reboot.
Might take sometime as cache is rebuilt.
Be patient.

EDIT: no more need for a separate uninstaller file.
The mod takes care of the install, backup and restore on a single file.

Cheers! :cool:
Thank you yor making a flashable version. Just got a request, is it possible tonhave a magisk module version as well?

Awesome! Thank you sir. And it is working. A bummer there is no Google Discover tho.
Yes there isn't.
And other cool features added by xiaomi.eu devs.

But i use customiuizer to supplement the missing features

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: EslamLoka
That's amazing movement icons,,if any one need to try it just easy upload it to theme app

Attachments

• Movement.mtz
    659.9 KB · Views: 207
If you can please put your description step by step
Or make a new thread for it

Hi, customiuizer is a very powerfull tool. You can customize a lot of things. So I think a tutorial is not helpful. Install the tool and you will see what it can. It is very easy to understand, there are topics like "System" / "Launcher" and so on ...

Reactions: geoorg
Hi, customiuizer is a very powerfull tool. You can customize a lot of things. So I think a tutorial is not helpful. Install the tool and you will see what it can. It is very easy to understand, there are topics like "System" / "Launcher" and so on ...
I tried before to install magsik and use customiuizer and not can todo anything