MIUI+LINARO possible?

Angelo

Members
Feb 18, 2012
Hi guys,

Would miui ever consider using project linaro's superfast android base to develop a rom?

According to linaro, their code can give up to double performance on the same device using google's AOKP.

Cyanogenmod has already released a test build with linaro which is actually faster than normal CM9.

I love miui and it would be awesome if we could get that speed boost with miui as well!

could that be possible?

Someone will release a CM9 base version of MIUI once it has become more stable. That will mean because it's AOSP Linaro will then be able to be implemented. The only downside is we lose the camera we have now (along with BEATS which isn't everyone's cup of tea anyway.)
I wish they would look into putting it into a sense base (like our MIUI is based upon now) but I feel it may never happen unless HTC include it in their base/source.
I want it though...any improvement is welcome for me.

Cause the port for Galaxy S is based on AOSP (CM9) I will hopefully get it!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2

Hi guys,

Would miui ever consider using project linaro's superfast android base to develop a rom?

According to linaro, their code can give up to double performance on the same device using google's AOKP.

Cyanogenmod has already released a test build with linaro which is actually faster than normal CM9.

I love miui and it would be awesome if we could get that speed boost with miui as well!

could that be possible?
I think you just got the wrong idea about linaro.. Linaro is a toolchain to compile kernel optimized to arm based processor..
CM already implemented that.. they compiled kernel and produce better binary with linaro toolchaing..

Try to read deeper and get what the technical meaning about it..