Miui Lovers!!! **1 Thing you hate about Miui Rom that you would like fixed??**

Hi Andy,

true, but in fullscreen not have access to the notification bar ... I discovered that on the screen to add widgets can force the appearance of the notification bar by touching at the top, but that does not happen in other applications.

A screenshot about my comment on the screen to add widgets:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/copecu/7976080013/

Greetings.

Hi Andy,

true, but in fullscreen not have access to the notification bar ... I discovered that on the screen to add widgets can force the appearance of the notification bar by touching at the top, but that does not happen in other applications.

A screenshot about my comment on the screen to add widgets:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/copecu/7976080013/

Greetings.

You should be able to pull the bar down in full screen mode. Have a look in settings > Status bar settings > Expandable on full-screen

You should be able to pull the bar down in full screen mode. Have a look in settings > Status bar settings > Expandable on full-screen

Yes, but only works in portrait, not landscape. I tried it on the stock browser and Sleipnir ...

Thanks for commenting.

There one feature that I really, really freaing miss in MIUI - in many languages there are diacritic characters and I'd like to see an option of autoremoving them while writing an SMS. This is one of stock Android features and I don't really want to change Messaging app.

And I'm not the only one, who needs this feature, trust me.

PS. The dark, high quality official theme would be nice too.

In most cases you can disable notification sounds from within an app. True, you have to do it manually, but you won't be bothered then. Or, you can do what I do and that is to disable data at night. You won't get emails, WhatsApps, FB updates or whatever.. And it saves your battery too :D

After using for almost two years the MIUI , i had decided to switch for cyanogen but for me with the miui was no problem in almost 2 years

PS sory for my bad english

Send from my GT I9000
Using Cyanogen Mod 7.2
Android 2.3.7

Tapatalk 2.2

high ram usage is a reason i dont like it

it became slow after installing few apps and usually all other roms arnt that slow like it is

miui devs should work on ram usage or make it more fast

little bit lag app drawer and notification delay,,
i hope in the next version can fix this problem,,

greetings :beer

Possibility to autorotate home screen when in landscape position. Having SGS2 in car, using navigation in landscape mode and would be nice to have home screen also rotated. Easier to browse and slide.

Regards,
Žuža

contradiction in terms! Lovers list what you hate?! :chortle:

Like asking us iOS haters what we love about the iPhone 5!?

i would love a rom available for my p999 G2X i know the nvidea driver is missing but still would love to see someone working on it, its not that old of a phone and just because nvidea droped the ball dont mean people dont want to see a rom being worked on/using the rom.

not a rant just something that was on my mind.