Miui Lovers!!! **1 Thing you hate about Miui Rom that you would like fixed??**

cant see browser history

Let me start out by saying I love the miui rom and have been running itg for a few months. My only problem is my browser history is like black writing on a black background. Even with the stock miui theme I couldn't see them and I've not found any way to change it.

OG droid, miui 1.5.13, honeycomb theme

- Custom icons, not having to use all the icons from the same pack.
- Ability to re-name the icons
- Customise lockscreen more
- Maybe a Miui market, for miui widgets, apps etc

All I can think of at the moment

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miui-dev.com Forums App

I'd prefer to have a landscape mode on homescreens

Sent from my HTC Desire Z/G2 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Let me start out by saying I love the miui rom and have been running itg for a few months. My only problem is my browser history is like black writing on a black background. Even with the stock miui theme I couldn't see them and I've not found any way to change it.

Try enabling compatibility mode for your browser in the app settings. That usually fixes the problem.

Go to setting. Manage apps. Browser. Then switch compatability mode

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

After looking over this thread most of my thoughts have been mentioned like weather, re-do of music, and calender events on the lock screen. I would also like all MIUI apps ( I know it takes time to build great quality applications), and possibly a flash light widget.

Although there are a couple things I did not see in this thread. I would like to see the be able to edit the toggles in the status bar menu (Add and get rid of toggles). I would like to be able to have a user friendly way to replace icons in a theme (I sometimes don't like all the icons in a theme), and to be able to zoom in the camera app (Besides that great job guys). The last thing I would like to see is that downloaded apps be automatically directed to a folder because I use a folder to solve the app drawer problem and it works wonderfully.

On the Evo and maybe other phones the volume button zooms in and out with MIUI camera

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I really would like that:
-the launcher is as fluid and fast as it was in Froyo!!!
-we can modify the grid of launcher as some alternative launchers do
-the call blocker and filter works
-we get a possibility to personnalize the lockscreen (elements appearing, fonts...)

Multi tasking ability
volume slides on the music app (dont use hardware for up/down volume

The zoom-in/out transition that happens when opening some apps always irritated me. it just seems so glitchy. like usually if an app shows the status bar and under it another dark title bar or something the area that goes under the status bar is often white. so when the app is open there might not be any white at the top of the screen but you can see it during the transition. I wish it could be somehow replaced with a slide-in transition or something else that had less visible artifacts.

What I would really like to see is smilies in sms. As for now there are just : - ) if u understand what i mean. Of course there are the Emoji but where are the android smilies I love?

The ability to send a text message using the Enter button. Pressing send just makes me think of sending an email and make it complicated if you are having a conversation.

The orange ui. I fell in love with MIUI because of the white and blue look.. I don't understand why they changed it. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". Thank god for themes that revert it back to its former glory.

1. Add the ability to make Google Voice calls
2. assigning different LED notification lights for different notification tasks (Orange for messaging, Green for calling, Blue for Gmail...etc)

The ability to send SMS when I tap on a contact's picture in the contacts menu w/o it force closing.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

2. assigning different LED notification lights for different notification tasks (Orange for messaging, Green for calling, Blue for Gmail...etc)

This, plus add a White color (found this strange as out of the box the N1 uses the White color for notifications)

I would like to see in the Contacts app to see the Display option of people only from your Google Account. I am sure this is the default option in ASOP and it means if you sync with Facebook you should only see people you already have instead of anyone with a phone number (including those from Facebook)

I would also like to see some consistancy in regards to the notifactions bar. Why are the icons different with the bar pulled down. It also seems some of the icons are MIUI and others are from the Gingerbread ASOP build

Generally speaking, I would love to see a toggle for the notification bar. I loved the older style which had the toggles tab and a notification tab.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

More variety/newer transition effects, I really like the carousel the evo has.. anyway of that getting added? If so that would be sick!!!

Sent from my HTC Incredible using the miui-dev.com Forums App

There was no need to screw with that. The app killer is nice j guess but its so slow and the search app isn't as good as the usual one.

Plus there's no way to for back.

Sent from my ADR6300 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Had no idea that was there:
209dad51-7d38-34f1.jpg

You can change that in Settings > Personal > Enable custom toggles. I'm running 1.5.27, so I dont know if it's still there.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

1 thing i hate : Folders stay open after lauching a app = annoying !

1 thing i would like to see : Music controls in status bar like on stock SGS !