Miui Lovers!!! **1 Thing you hate about Miui Rom that you would like fixed??**

I've seen too many issues with the lock screens being unresponsive and not bring able to answer incoming calls. Seems like the phone is too busy trying to wake up or something. I also noticed that I set the alarm and when it went off I couldn't silence it so I had to pull the battery.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

I would like to see scrolling widgets and also some personalized animation for the transition of the windows

It's not a big deal but I would like the option to choose whether I want pop-ups to come from the top or just follow the traditional android pop-ups

Native Voicemail notifications! That's all I ever wanted.

Sent from my htc.desireZED

1. I would like to see folders autoclose whenever scrolling through my homescreens.

2. On my Galaxy S MIUI doesn't make use of the entire heigth of the screen. (I'm referring to he gap between the icon-part in the center and the launcher-bar at the bottom + the signal / clock whatever strip at the top).

Not sure if others have the same issue, I cannot get the google voice working on my phone. I made the setting to use google voice when calling international numbers. But google voice does not show up when I do make cross border calls.

Only thing that’s bugging is the poor rendering in “low res. graphics” settings(it’s actually worse than previous releases)
using Desire btw.
thanks

I think that it would cause some problems if you accidentally press one of those buttons.
That's why the sliding is all about.

Compatibility with "keep the lights on". Or a setting that keeps the LEDs for menu, home, back and search on whenever my screen is on.

Sent from my I897 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

The only thing that bugs me is the size of the track time & progress bar in the music app. It's so tiny and faint i can barely see it.

File size limit from Market. I know there's a work-a-round, but it shouldnt be, but oh well. :)

when chosing EDIT THEME would love to see an Applications options so we can change individual apps that do not come themed

and does any one know how i can change individual apps icons meanwhile?

The TW of SGS2 offers a very comfortable feature:
swipe left SMS. Swipe right to call.. on any list: contacts, history, etc. ...
It would be possible to implement it in a future release? Thanks
Daniele

The animation when turning on the phone after immediately turning it off is not played back correctly....instead you see the desktop quickly flicker on before the on animation is played and the lockscreen is shown.

This is a BUG.

Has anyone mentioned the ability to sort your desktop with 1 click? Ie, Install all apps from Market/Titanium Etc and then have the ability to automatically have them moved Alphabetically, in date order, Game/App Etc. across a set number of homescreens.

Would love this as it takes me ages every fresh Install! :)

KYI

Has anyone mentioned the ability to sort your desktop with 1 click? Ie, Install all apps from Market/Titanium Etc and then have the ability to automatically have them moved Alphabetically, in date order, Game/App Etc. across a set number of homescreens.

Would love this as it takes me ages every fresh Install! :)

EDIT: Ignore this....the backup app does this, just spotted it! Dick....

KYI

Old thread, but I am new to MIUI. Absolutely NEED the led light on the phone to be able to blink when screen is ON! (Makes using a dock worthless). Phone is capable, as it does this in Winners builds, and CM ROM's.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

The manner in which you have to set the date and time is a pain!!! That stupid scroll thing always overshoots. quite annoying as im always setting alarms

I love MIUI I appreciate the kind of efforts developer puts to release such a awesome ROM..

The only thing Iwould love to see in the rom is the ability to make Video calls over 3g.. Am option in a dialer pad... Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9000 using the miuiandroid.com forum app