Miui Lovers!!! **1 Thing you hate about Miui Rom that you would like fixed??**

i HATE the fact that my previous SENSE rom had DLNA active !
to share a picture with my TV i had simply to click "play to" or something similar on the picture menu ...
with miui thie is impossible till now :(

P990 rom should get soon a full release with a good working miui camera and gps / stable 3g connection

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk

Most of the Google Apps FC after a week of using the ROM. This needs to be fixed.

I hate that when I want to use pattern to unlock my phone, first thing I have to do is sliding down the classic lockscreen and after this I can draw pattern to unlock device finally....realy annoying! I hope this to be fixed, it's only problem I have with MIUI.

I hate that when I want to use pattern to unlock my phone, first thing I have to do is sliding down the classic lockscreen and after this I can draw pattern to unlock device finally....realy annoying! I hope this to be fixed, it's only problem I have with MIUI.

Same here. I now have my phone unlocked and fille dwith antitheft/tracking software...
This might even be better because now there is at least a slim chance that I'll be able to get the phone back if it's stolen...

Hi just installed MIUI and loving it. There's one feature I really miss from touchwiz this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJjSsRqP_A4. I would like to see this feature implemented in the contacts, missed call/phone dialler and text messages. It would be great if notifications worked like this as well; swipe left to open and right to close. It's just really intuitive. I also think adding something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=RUZ-pfJUbYI#t=233s for switching menus would work really well with this interface change. It adds a consistent motion across the operating system.

I have been hearing it's in the works now and never has been before but 4g!!! Will definitely make up for the wifi issues I have with miui. I love miui

The things I hate: The Mail App. I'm sorry, but it's complete crap. Sense Mail is years ahead. Dialer/Contacts/Message/Music App's are so beautiful, why not do a Miui-Mail App? Id would be beautiful

Second thing: The Clock App. Once again, Sense Clock is years ahead. The stock clock looks so ugly, there's no stopwatch, not even a timer! I dont want to download some random ugly apps from the market, it destroys the beauty of MIUI!

Does somebody know if there's something planned like Mail/Clock App?

Otherwise I LOVE Miui, everything is flawless, the look, the feeling, everything...exceptfor the mail and the clock app ._.

I would love a toggle in the togglepage/togglebar to turn on/off the wifi hotspot! Would save me much clicking!

A thing I really hate about MIUI (alarmclock) and others: If I click on "clock", I'll switch to some new desktop, something like a deskclock? What am I suposed to do there? I need some direct link to the alarm settings! I hate clicking on the "clock" and then again on the alarm on the left bottom everytime when I want to check my alarm times!!
The very popular alarm "Alarmdroid" has a widget of the size a bit bigger than a normal symbol, just viewing the time to or of the next alarm and if you click on it, it will bring you directly to the alarm settings! (Although it hasnt the "built in" feature and no time wheel like the MIUI Alarm)
A feature from which the MIUI alarm would also benefit is a alarm sound getting slowly louder. It helps to prevent getting a shock when woken up by a alarm with maximum volume from the beginning. ;)

MIUI is still far the best ROM I could imagine.

And what then? What do you do with recording your voice? The recording of both, your voice and the voice of your partner won't work with any device....
"Wont work with any device" ??? Do you know what you are saying? Or you just said it with a careless mind? :)

First, I need call recording, thought that Nexus S is capable of it. Been using call recorder since symbian and galaxy spica.
Second, Lots of devices that capable of call recording, GOOGLE it! :)

People are different, you cannot put your context of using cellphones to others :D

The in MIUI integrated call recorder is not capeable of 2-way recording.

If it doesn't work on any of the from MIUI supporte devices, they won't be working on a fix for the Nexus S...

That is not a problem. What is the point of a nice lockscreen then?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Change the color of font as in the ebay app the text is invisible will show pic of what i mean.

Also the "Optimise" bar on android booster app is really thin for some reason.

Please fix!!!!!

2 things are really missing in miui

1) a better experience in mail app: search and group by conversation would allow to use it better.

2) music app: why not having the possibility to use, or at least import, playlist?
i mean standard playlist that every music app use..

my2cents

Also stop the music from forgetting tracks on external sd card everytime it connects to computer.

Because of this you have to create a playlist over and over again.

Really really really annoying!!!!

I wish I get good battery life on miui.And it will be great if in music player volume control is shown on screen .And also I miss Most played playlist option in music player.

Better battery use screen. When you click the battery graph, the screen that comes up is so damn laggy when scrolling (even when my SGS2 is overclocked to 1.6ghz) and most of the items in there probably haven't been given a real name at all. At least it shows you which process is on at which time.

Also, is it normal that it shows that the phone is awake most of the time even though it actually isn't?

the only thing I hate is that miui's launcher is not compatible with dpi change, I'd be glad if we could get the option to add more columns and rows or just try to fix this, at 200dpi widgets move more to the left and icons get all weird /sadface

the only thing i hat on miui that camera not fully working !!
we have HD 8 pixel camera .. but its unusefull on miui rooms !! why dont you found something for this
why we cant get camera full working !!?