MULTI MIUI Multi Lang 2.12.14 [ICS & JB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i0m talking about hd2 version, i installed it in nativesd mode, i installed the langpack also in nativesd mode, and in nativesdmultiboot i wiped the dalvik cache, but i always see 2 chinese lang and the 2 eng langs
with more locale 2 the rom is not 100% in italian (my lang)

i0m talking about hd2 version, i installed it in nativesd mode, i installed the langpack also in nativesd mode, and in nativesdmultiboot i wiped the dalvik cache, but i always see 2 chinese lang and the 2 eng langs
with more locale 2 the rom is not 100% in italian (my lang)
Ok so langpack doesnt installed correctly for HD2... is there any error in CWM...?

The old problem - mione_plus:

files
data\media\preinstall_apps\FileExplorer.apk
data\media\preinstall_apps\MiuiGallery.apk
data\media\preinstall_apps\Music.apk

must be signed in order to replace the original one and original apks should be deleted via an update script.

Ok so langpack doesnt installed correctly for HD2... is there any error in CWM...?
Its an old issue with HD2. Its about partition layout in internal memory. Multilang puts into /system/app much heavier apps because of langs included. I have this problem too with polish pack, which sometimes doesn't install at all (without any error in CWM though...). System partition should be at least 300M.

Info for all translators....!

Build 2.12.21 Multilang will be released at Friday (I will be 2 weeks on holiday)..! So please, keep your translation updated ASAP...

Reactions: boxcarracer81
Its an old issue with HD2. Its about partition layout in internal memory. Multilang puts into /system/app much heavier apps because of langs included. I have this problem too with polish pack, which sometimes doesn't install at all (without any error in CWM though...). System partition should be at least 300M.
i installed in nativesd, not in internal and won't install correctly
please fix if you can

Currently I'm at MIUI 2.11.30 with mc Kay kernel (SGS i9000), i want to update to latest one 2.12.14..but it is always installation aborted
please help ..what should i do ?

Currently I'm at MIUI 2.11.30 with mc Kay kernel (SGS i9000), i want to update to latest one 2.12.14..but it is always installation aborted
please help ..what should i do ?
manually format /system /cache in CWM before installation...

my device is motorola xt910, today I tried to translate settings.apk file, but I can`t compile back it, apktools shows a alot of errors.

Long ago the MIUI ICS has accumulated the same problem in the Razr Maxx (XT910).

01. The overall sound of the instrument is very low. Even putting all the sound settings at maximum. In Stock ROM sound is normal.
02. Written by voice does not work.
03. Lock screen has freezing problems when used to unlock password or drawing.
04. I can not find the option to record calls automatically.

I would love it to be reported, thanks for the work and wish you a happy new year to all!:)

may i know if i want an emoji enable in sms @ mms or whatever apps that have an emoji compatibility, do i need to flash this multilanguage pack? If yes, how about i flash it on top of everything? I mean after i flash control panel, custom kernel and everything? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.