MULTI MIUI Multi Lang 3.1.11 [ICS & JB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
having an ongoing war with bluetooth on this rom, the problem i had with stock where it would say "connected (no phone)" and then disconnect after 5 seconds.

meh, paranoid android it is.

Hi, why there are not the Samsung Galaxy S, it doesn't work? o_O
(I would like to install MIUI Multi Lang 2.12.14 on my Galaxy S)

Added HTC Desire Z 3.1.13 langpack - fixed reboot after installing apps...

can you re-check bout this build for motorola xt910-umts_spyder..becoz i flash it over MIUI version 2.12.28 and got hard brick..have to un-brick and install stock rom and start all over back -_-"...

can you re-check bout this build for motorola xt910-umts_spyder..becoz i flash it over MIUI version 2.12.28 and got hard brick..have to un-brick and install stock rom and start all over back -_-"...
umts_spyder has 83 downloads.... nobody reported that... Multilang packs updater script is not formatting any partition, just extract /system folder... so hard brick is not possible... you did something wrong...

What? You had 2.12.28 and applied 3.1.11 multilang pack on top of 2.12.28? This is the reason. You can't do that.
And btw, I guess you didint brick anything. I assume you got bootloop (which is obvious in this case), so installing full rom 2.12.28 or 3.1.11 whould fix it.

Reactions: ingbrzy
Without the source code for the app, this will likely be impossible. I translated the app, and had it running on my phone, but was only useful if I wanted to know the weather in Beijing (where it thinks you are, always).
Nope... MIUI Brazil don't want share their translation with us...

What? You had 2.12.28 and applied 3.1.11 multilang pack on top of 2.12.28? This is the reason. You can't do that.
And btw, I guess you didint brick anything. I assume you got bootloop (which is obvious in this case), so installing full rom 2.12.28 or 3.1.11 whould fix it.

hihi..im sorry,i should post it at changelog MIUI 3.1.11..just accidently post it here..i already root and flash back miui 2.12.28..ill wait dis week build and flash on it..is it ok?

hihi..im sorry,i should post it at changelog MIUI 3.1.11..just accidently post it here..i already root and flash back miui 2.12.28..ill wait dis week build and flash on it..is it ok?
Yes. Flash ROM and langpack as it's stated in first post.

Wysyłane z mojego Nexus 7 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Why is it private? Why? Guys - it isn't funny. Every german group (you or miui-germany) closed it. What's the advantage? Nobody can submit bug report, nobody can offer better translation, nobody can't use it for own firmwares. Look at Russians - they have two independent gits, 585 commits, everyone can suggest the translation - and their translation is complete always.

Why is it private? Why? Guys - it isn't funny. Every german group (you or miui-germany) closed it. What's the advantage? Nobody can submit bug report, nobody can offer better translation, nobody can't use it for own firmwares. Look at Russians - they have two independent gits, 585 commits, everyone can suggest the translation - and their translation is complete always.

We have our reasons, you mentioned one. If you want to discuss this further, contact me via PM.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 2

Thanx works great. Keep up the great work everyone. Still had to install busy box. But that's no big deal.
16.jpg

Info for All translators...

New Multilang will be released today...!

Reactions: Mish
Hey
I'm missing a feature from music player, it's the ability of sort by album artist / or hide compilations, is there a chance to put these in sometimes?

Status
Not open for further replies.