MULTI MIUI MULTI lang 3.11.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
the dirac sound not working, the music not have equalizer is not good. i love the old music app, it have equalizer so i can listen music better than.

Hi,

I`m curently on the MIUI multilang 3.10.25 and i want to update to 3.11.1.
OTA doesn`t see new firmware. so i need to flash it. But do i need to do an factory wipe or cache wipe and do i also need to instaal Gapps again ?

Thnx

Howdy,
i´m a new member on this site and wanna say thx for this site and the rom. I´ve been using this rom since a few weeks on my LG P880 4x HD in Germany. (I love it!)

hi sorry if I hand you a question a little corny, but for Lg Hub 510 with the 2.3.6 rom miui there is no

hi sorry if I hand you a question a little corny, but for Lg Hub 510 with the 2.3.6 rom miui there is no
no sorry.. MIUI is currently on 4.1.x and 4.2.x... no more support for old devices...

I have to report that at last multilanguage version (3.10.25) for Hongmi the led notification color it can only change to blue and red all the other colors include the basic green they FC.
Thank you in advance

Also, i can't change settings in sound enhancement menu. Every time it's crashes.

Android 4.2.x..
Other UNOFFICIAL devices and PORTS:
  • Download and flash our current English Only ROM
  • then flash the chosen language pack on top of it. (DO NOT WIPE)
  • REBOOT
  • Install Gapps
  • Gapps 4.1.x : HERE
  • Gapps 4.2.x : HERE - Only for MIUI v5 Android 4.2.x..
it's correct also if I want to update from old ROM to the new one?
'cause i've ran 3.1.11 on installed 3.10.18 and i've got clean device at the end of update.
I've ran english rom over installed multilang.

Status
Not open for further replies.