MULTI MIUI Multi lang 3.11.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you recommend? miui language pack is very nice, but do not want to use it all.

Lol. No problems with this week's release, everything is running smoothly. I appreciated getting me over the air update sooner on Friday.

Only bugs are the dateless insecure lock screen, and LBE guard asked for root permission on the first boot.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

try to read the last post, before you post ;)

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes. now Free

I am sorry, but I do not see hongmi wcdma in the mirrors.:(:(
Could you check please ?

Is it just me or does the M2a rom use more ram than usual? Nothing is running and it uses like 100mb more than before

flashed Xiaomi red rice - does not show contact pictures on the screen when you call, as it was in the original firmware

flashed Xiaomi red rice - does not show contact pictures on the screen when you call, as it was in the original firmware
I have the same problem plus with the notification led colors they FC but not always after a restart they are ok for some time and then again the same problem. The rest is perfect.

Just flashed the Hongmi for my relative, it works great, but it is a pitty that the current version is a downgrade of the current WCDMA Hongmi.
My Hongmi was delivered with 4.2.2, but it now has MIUI ML 4.2.1. I don't know if there were bugfixes in the original version which are not in 4.2.1. yet.
Don't know if you were aware of this, just wanted to spread it to you all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.