MULTI MIUI Multi Lang 3.8.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
However, miui v5 for Galaxy Nexus Maguro is still too slow, lags in window and transition animations. It is really far from android stock or all roms based on stock. I hope to see soon a miui rom smoothness and fast

However, miui v5 for Galaxy Nexus Maguro is still too slow, lags in window and transition animations. It is really far from android stock or all roms based on stock. I hope to see soon a miui rom smoothness and fast
Yes, Galaxy Nexus is a low spec device for MIUIv5...

~Tapatalk 4~

The quiet mode is great, but it should mute ALL notifications, not only calls or sms. I keep getting notified from e-mails and other programs too...

The quiet mode is great, but it should mute ALL notifications, not only calls or sms. I keep getting notified from e-mails and other programs too...

I've got the same problem! Last night i wake up (thx to my collegues's @ work) because they we're sending Whatsapp message's. And also the email still makes noise... :( Tried the incoming call and also the whitelist exeptions, that work's perfect!
When i switch the phone to the "no sound" modus, also the whitelist callers don't ring (logic).

Just for info: I am still on holiday, so 3.8.9 multi release will be released at Saturday evening when I will come back....

~Tapatalk 4~

unfortunately i was waiting today to see the release , but seems there is no ROM for HTC ONE M7 :( :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.