MULTI MIUI Multi lang 3.8.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
anda perfecto péro me trajo problemas con whatsapp no puedo verificar codigo ni que me llamen una lastima la queria la anterior andaba de 10

Everything is working fine now on MI2A after downloading and installing the repacked update 3.8.23 multilang.
I had also issues with the settings after reverting to 3.8.16.
Tried also to manually install the keyboard with no succes.

Thanks for repacking

Everything is working fine now on MI2A after downloading and installing the repacked update 3.8.23 multilang.
I had also issues with the settings after reverting to 3.8.16.
Tried also to manually install the keyboard with no succes.

Thanks for repacking

where's the repack? My friend has the Mi2A, care to share?

So, all of us having problem with the Google keyboard should download again the 3.8.23 multilang and install it?

My issue is that there is no LTE on my S4, despite the rom being called jfltexx.

'H' seems to be the fastest connection the phone can tell me I have at least.
I'm on Canadian Bell.

And how do I disable the download/update apps only with wifi?
With that pop up even if I uncheck the box and click download it won't download till I have wifi. Very frustrating. I'm not sure where has such huge data issues that a 5mb app would be held off till you had wifi.

Greetings all

Flashed MIUI 3.8.23 yesterday onto my SG2 - i9100... it's beautiful! I upgraded from DexterMIUI, more than a year old, LOL. So the changes are noticeable! Thank you for the update... my phone is fast and responsive, and the themes are divine. The issue I had with Dexter regarding the inability to change data limits is gone... as are the other few flaky problems I hope.

The only issue I have is with my data connection. Wifi works just fine. However, the data connection when toggled "on" does nothing. No connection to network, no icon in system bar. Also no connection from browser etc. All the APN settings are correct, as I setup via Network Provider OTA USSD (and checked all settings against what I have used in the past). The APN settings populate, and I also tried combos of 3G only, 3G preferred and 2G only. Oh, I also set the toggle for roaming to always... but this did not help either.

Any ideas on what to try next?

I can't use any SIM card with this rom, I'm getting "network not registered". I'm this has happened to others on past MIUI roms.
What now?

No keyboard after updating

Oakley Sunglasses

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Did you install the gapps?

Hi guys. Portuguese translation is old! I don't think you guys compiled it for this version.
There is no Portuguese (Portugal) or Portuguese (Brasil). It's only Portuguese as of now!
Portuguese (Portugal) doesn't even work when you click it.

evet dostum fakat, wipe cache ve data yapma sadece , "wipe cache ve wipe dalvik yap." bütün ayarların falanda olduğu gibi kalır.

Need more optimizations for Galaxy Nexus Maguro. Windows transitions has lags, and the rom in general isn't smoothness. I see, for example, miui v5 on Galaxy S2 (similar hardware), and the transitions and smoothness is better.

Need more optimizations for Galaxy Nexus Maguro. Windows transitions has lags, and the rom in general isn't smoothness. I see, for example, miui v5 on Galaxy S2 (similar hardware), and the transitions and smoothness is better.
I also have a maguro and v5 on it is quite slow. It's probably due to the antiquated hardware.

If anything, try a fresh install of the latest Rom, as it includes a number of stability fixes and performance improvements. The lock screen shortcuts open apps with no lag. It's awesome.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

I also have a maguro and v5 on it is quite slow. It's probably due to the antiquated hardware.

If anything, try a fresh install of the latest Rom, as it includes a number of stability fixes and performance improvements. The lock screen shortcuts open apps with no lag. It's awesome.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

Ok thanks. Yes maybe maguro has a poor hardware specifics, but also S2 has same specifics more or less, and V5 is better. Maybe the problem is Android 4.2.2? Anyway, the new Android 4.3 is faster than 4.2.2, and i hope to see soon a Miui based on 4.3

Hello guys,​
Why did you remove "English (Israel)" like it was before?
I understand you added the Palestinian English but it's not good for me because I can't read Arabic.
The full Hebrew is very annoying because it turns all the phone right to left.
I started to use this ROM because you had the "English (Israel)" and it was perfect for me.​

Reactions: Nico77
Hello guys,​
Why did you remove "English (Israel)" like it was before?
I understand you added the Palestinian English but it's not good for me because I can't read Arabic.
The full Hebrew is very annoying because it turns all the phone right to left.
I started to use this ROM because you had the "English (Israel)" and it was perfect for me.​
Ask HebMIUI here https://github.com/HebMIUI/HebMIUI_XML_v5/commits/master why he did that...

~Tapatalk 4~

Anyone else having a problem getting Vibrate to work? I'm on a GS4 I can't get vibrate to work on any part of the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.