New Miui Nexus 5 installing problem

fra6220

Members
Mar 8, 2013
Hi, I saw that there are some problems installing rom for nexus 5.... I tried with Twrp and Cwm... but same problem it doesn't installing because of a problem but checking with md5 it seems to be ok .
On Cwm it says installation aborted (status7), I hope this issue will be fixed soon . Thank you

Hi, I'm new to this forum but have been using MiUi since my HTC Desire (bravo) days.

Just curious, for Nexus 5 (hammerhead) do I need to install the official ROM from en.miui.com then flash the xiaomi.eu 1?

I tried installing just the xiaomi.eu version and get the set_perm error with status 7 but managed to boot into ROM but dialer gave acore error and network location not working either.

I'm on build KTU84M, Philz Touch recovery.

To add on, following the install instructions, when booted in the CWM recovery, my volume- button seems to be not working. When I install the ROM after factory reset, installation aborted half way through.

Update: This is odd, despite having the set_perm status 7 error, the ROM managed to run well but only MiUi weather that can't detect location. Other weather apps can't as well. The official version seem to work though.

Last edited:
HI the same for the the dialer and contacts on Nexus 5 gives me this error

process acore has stopped

and goint to report to miui

the error message is

java.lang.illegalArgument.exception provider doesn't exist network .. .etc etc

i have a sim inserted that in online and registered can receive calls

Sometime the error doesn't present and i can use the phone regularly ...

Please give me an hints i am fed up to use flat android

I forgot

I installed (with the obvious error 7) this package xiaomi.eu_multi_hammerhead_4.6.13_kk-4.4 with the cwm recovery
after that i installed these gapps .... 5-31_GApps_Minimal_4.4.2_signed and then 5-22_GenieWidget_4.4.2_signed and 1-16_GoogleCamera_4.4.2_signed
after that and in the end pro.burgerz.wsm.manager_v234_de90d0 and MiTools ...
i did not tried on every step but eventually (if there is no clue will do)