MIUI Ported to the Infuse?

RootTheNoob

Members
May 30, 2011
Has this been done? Can anybody provide me with a thread and or an updated link/s? I really want this to happen or to happen soon because today I must decide whether to upgrade to an Inspire phone or the Infuse. And I've heard that the Infuse is better and or just as good so I was just wondering if this has been done yet. Thank you very much for reading this and trying to respond/help.

the infuse is a relativley new device so the devs are not that many but the htc inspire has loads of dev support as it is similar to the hd2 in internals and there is already miui for the inspire

also a new device would take awhile for those devices to get miui look on the main miui website or miui.us which show you the available roms for those specific devices

Has this been done? Can anybody provide me with a thread and or an updated link/s? I really want this to happen or to happen soon because today I must decide whether to upgrade to an Inspire phone or the Infuse. And I've heard that the Infuse is better and or just as good so I was just wondering if this has been done yet. Thank you very much for reading this and trying to respond/help.

YEP .. certainly has been ported .. has been for awhile now.

[ROM][2.3.5] MIUI 1.10.14 for Infuse **10/14**