Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
[System]
  • Fix in some cases, the list of applications cannot be loaded
No other major changes for GB, please consider GB relatively stable.
Thanks,
Mark

Reactions: Reuben Wallace
... please consider GB relatively stable.
Thanks,
Mark

It is not yet stable, have not solved the problem of crash when receiving SMS at the exact time of recording videos. Defy MIUI + Video Recording + Receive SMS = LOCKING SYSTEM!

+1 on not stable yet. Mute for defy hasn't worked since the 1x versions and nothing seems to being done about it. Apart from that thx for all your work great rom :)

Will the s2 see an ics version with the official ics being released soon from sammy? Also is it possible to allow disabling of noise cancelling mic? Severe echo with it on and there's no way to disable it on miui that I can find :<

I can't argue and say that the GB ROM isn't relatively stable, because it is.

I just wish they would look into the issue of the phone locking up when you play a song, then turn the screen off. That makes my phone freeze all the time. It's very annoying to have to do a battery pull while working out at the gym.

I can't argue and say that the GB ROM isn't relatively stable, because it is.

I just wish they would look into the issue of the phone locking up when you play a song, then turn the screen off. That makes my phone freeze all the time. It's very annoying to have to do a battery pull while working out at the gym.

Developers are aware of the error, i've reported it several times over the week as well. Hopefully a regression will be made soon :)

Also, the Mobile Data is kind of rickety on SG i9000. I got several UI freezes when trying to activate/deactivate it.

hope it is better then 2.2.10 and 2.2.17 phone freezes and unstable (screen does not turn on when pressing the power button

Had to restart the phone after installing, but now free of problems on my LG Optimus 2x. Love it.

Sent using Tapatalk via Miui

can i upgrade from 2.2.10 to 2.2.24 without wiping every thing.?

If your on GB, then no.
If your on ICS, then yes.

ICS is changing a lot between releases so wiping Dalvik/Cache is always recommended. If its your first time on ICS, you must do a full wipe. If your just moving between GB versions (which you are). You just have to flash the new version. No wiping is needed.

+1 on MIUI GB not being finalized for all the models that the owners have started working on. I have LG O2X and since 2.2.10 the mobile data switch on the toggles tab is very slow in reactions, the Flashlight still freezes the phone when it is on and the screen shuts down, no FM Radio.

Hi Guys,
torch application is completely missing, music player FC, after having a call the "com.android.phone" fcloses as well.Sometimes apps (winapm which i have to use because of the fc's of the native player) stop workink without any reason... etc.

Sorry for the many bugs, but the ICS version of MIUI isn't stable at all. Anyway, I hope the errors can be fixed, if logs are needed I can upload them at any time.

Thanks, and sorry for the bad news.

Nexus S 9023: miui 2.2.24, baseband: i9023xxki1

All my problems are on a MOTOROLA DEFY(MB525 RED LENSE). Ok then, after seeing that the ADMIN states that the GB rom should be considered stable I have my own conclusions and some dissapointments. The 1st one is that THE HAPTIC FEEDBACK when using the onscreen keyboard(e.g. when writting a message) does not work what so ever. I have tried every setting in the phone, none work and I know my way around android. Sometimes the system is sluggish, it just won't move fast. Some apps in the market are and i quote "incompatible with your phone" why is that? They exist in the market but aren't compatible, e.g. SUI SMS WIDGET. And the last thing is more of a style thingy. If ICS has multiple styles of answering when being called, why shouldn't GB? We all like the slide down to answer feature but some of us would like to have implemented the option to answer by shaking the phone, or a slide tab like the original android has and even one similar to the iphone's. It's very annoying when you have to slide up to reject a call, it takes more action. Can't you just implement an dual answer style like slide from left to right to answer with a green circle and a phone inside it and a red one that would slide from right to left to decline the call? It would be more practicale while still leaving the option to have full screen picture(i really like it). Please takes these thoughts into account and make them, it would make MIUI a better rom with every option that you implement. Don't know but you could do something really original.

2.2.24 is giving launcher fc on T-mo G2 after the initial setup. Cannot do anything. Had to go back to 2.17. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.