Preview MIUI ROM 2.5.11 Preview Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
This weeks recommended updates:

1. Focus on improvement of battery and power performance when using the default variety lock screen, optimisation improvements over 80% significantly improving battery and power usage.
  2. Optimization of the system's text editor interactions (including text selection, copy, paste and clipboard), MIUI text editor system instead of the native Android.
  3. Recommended Tab in Mms.apk NEW setting to disable the feature (See: Messaging > Settings > Advanced Settings > Other > Hide Recommended Tab (MarkHUK Credited for this addition the ICS MIUI V4 base and thanks to Chengping Hua)
In addition, the MI-ONE Plus Camera has added a new full-screen shutter and continuous video focus.

Full changelog will be posted on Friday morning as usual.

Thanks,
Mark

PS. We spend the time writing this in English unlike many other people who simply rip-off editorial work and have zero regard for author copyright.

Slightly confused. The power/battery optimisations are only when the lockscreen is shown? Or for when the phone is idling?

Reactions: Daxal
Who's ripping off editorial work? :O This is horrible behavior. We just get our changelog from the source, MIUI ROMs official Google+ page.. wonder who would kang a changelog.. Appalling behavior.

Is there any info if the Samsung IME-keyboard gets a scandinavian fix anytime soon? Meaning the order of letters and including åäö in the main view?

cant wait more.. and plz utilized themes same as in miui Gingerbread version

This weeks recommended updates:

1. Focus on improvement of battery and power performance when using the default variety lock screen, optimisation improvements over 80% significantly improving battery and power usage.
  2. Optimization of the system's text editor interactions (including text selection, copy, paste and clipboard), MIUI text editor system instead of the native Android.
  3. Recommended Tab in Mms.apk NEW setting to disable the feature (See: Messaging > Settings > Advanced Settings > Other > Hide Recommended Tab (MarkHUK Credited for this addition the ICS MIUI V4 base and thanks to Chengping Hua)
In addition, the MI-ONE Plus Camera has added a new full-screen shutter and continuous video focus.

Full changelog will be posted on Friday morning as usual.

Thanks,
Mark

PS. We spend the time writing this in English unlike many other people who simply rip-off editorial work and have zero regard for author copyright.
ant​

Crossing fingers for HTC One X :D

Is there any info if the Samsung IME-keyboard gets a scandinavian fix anytime soon? Meaning the order of letters and including åäö in the main view?
How about downloading Swiftkey X 3 beta, works like a charm and fits V4.0

Reactions: Dastis
Who's ripping off editorial work? :O This is horrible behavior. We just get our changelog from the source, MIUI ROMs official Google+ page.. wonder who would kang a changelog.. Appalling behavior.

The creator of this thread translated MIUI and it's changelogs to English.
I don't get it.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

I was really waiting for that 80% battery usage improvement. I noticed the system drowning my battery like hell on my Mi-One when I went from GB to ICS. Looking forward to the update. :)
Thanks again to Mark for his hard work!

Status
Not open for further replies.