Changelog MIUI ROM 2.9.7 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ROM is the same on all the phones.... With very minor differences. (Exception being MIUI v4 vs MIUI v4.1)

i have miui on my tmobile g2 and i had the latest gingerbread version on it. now miui v4 is ICS version and MIUI v4.1 is jelly bean correct. so 0nce the mi2 is released do you think we may start to see miui v4.1 roms soon.... now can u confirm that i will be able to still utilize the tv out from the galaxy s3. i would like to still be able to use that function. i will wait if its not able to at moment. can anyone confirm this who has a galaxy s3.

i have miui on my tmobile g2 and i had the latest gingerbread version on it. now miui v4 is ICS version and MIUI v4.1 is jelly bean correct. so 0nce the mi2 is released do you think we may start to see miui v4.1 roms soon.... now can u confirm that i will be able to still utilize the tv out from the galaxy s3. i would like to still be able to use that function. i will wait if its not able to at moment. can anyone confirm this who has a galaxy s3.

I have an SGS3 and I've never used it. So I can't confirm. Your best bet is to backup, flash the ROM and try for yourself.

I have an SGS3 and I've never used it. So I can't confirm. Your best bet is to backup, flash the ROM and try for yourself.
ok i will do it, now i have to search the web to learn how to root my phone lol. i tried the touchwiz and its ok but im starting to miss miui. the rom here for the SGS3 will work for a tmobile sgs3 correct.

ok i will do it, now i have to search the web to learn how to root my phone lol. i tried the touchwiz and its ok but im starting to miss miui. the rom here for the SGS3 will work for a tmobile sgs3 correct.

No. Its the universal SGS3 (i9300). You will need to get an unofficial port.

Status
Not open for further replies.