Changelog MIUI ROM 3.5.24 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
3.5.24 Update Highlights

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

[Contacts]
Fix - In some cases contact name does not appear on the incoming call log

[Messaging]
New- Added support for merging serveral messages into one for forwarding etc
Fix- Unable to send MMS in some cases
Fix- Lag issues when sliding to ‘recommended message’ button
Fix- In Guard Mode, the number of texts displayed in message search box
Fix- Text messages can be searched via Global Search

[Lockscreen, status bar, notification bar]
New - Added vibrating alert when the phone is connected to USB cable for charging
New - Clicking the time in notification bar opens the alarm clock interface
Optimisation - Improved the drop-down notification bar fluency
Optimisation - Added black gradient background when dragging notification bar background down
Fix - Stock android menu pop-up when connected to USB

[Themes]
New - Support icon filter function. Icon filter function can be used in themes to alter third-party icon styles
Fix - In the theme details page,clicking the ‘update’ button may cause FC error
[Gallery]
Optimisation - “New Album” button in the pop-up window is moved to the top when adding to Cloud Albums
Optimisation - ‘Unorganized album’ title in Cloud Albums is modified as ‘My Photos’.

[Camera]
Optimisation - Macro focus efficiency

[Other]
Fix - App Flash back in Gmail

i'm on 3.5.17 and the following is already available:
"New - Added vibrating alert when the phone is connected to USB cable for charging"

Hi there ! someone know any feedback about the soft-brick issue on Galaxy S2 ( The room is awesome just without this one)

If I flick the info to scroll up, it bounces back. It only moves up if I keep my finger down on the display... It stutters.. It does not act at all like the contact list...

Btw, what is simple mode?

If I flick the info to scroll up, it bounces back. It only moves up if I keep my finger down on the display... It stutters.. It does not act at all like the contact list...

Btw, what is simple mode?
Open contacts, menu, settings... Simple mode is there... You'll see the difference

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Open contacts, menu, settings... Simple mode is there... You'll see the difference

OMG, how boring.... Changes nothing.... Still the same

I just wish MIUI could get their contacts and dialer app up to scratch... The SINGLE thing that pushes me over the edge every single time and leave for AOSP based roms, is the contacts app. Why keep the pictures so small?

Sigh....

Even in simple mode?

The soft-brick i mean my Galaxy S2 cannot boot.. All I can see just a white screen and nothing else. My battery is slow for the night, I recharged the phone and went to sleep. At the morning, my phone cannot boot as usual anymore. I just found that there are several related topics which also talk about this issue. Until so far, i have not found any official confirm about this issue is fixed or not

The soft-brick i mean my Galaxy S2 cannot boot.. All I can see just a white screen and nothing else. My battery is slow for the night, I recharged the phone and went to sleep. At the morning, my phone cannot boot as usual anymore. I just found that there are several related topics which also talk about this issue. Until so far, i have not found any official confirm about this issue is fixed or not
I'm sorry... personally I never had that issue. I switched to miui three weeks ago. I never had a problem like that.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

there is a bug in i9000 older versions. i.e in some cases i cant goto task manager by long pressing the menu key. anyone noticed that? is that also fixed in updated version??

Status
Not open for further replies.