Preview MIUI ROM Update Notice Week 110 Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
Updates this week will focus on further fixing of current problems instead of focus on new features:

We welcome back our Chinese friends from their Autumn Festival and National (Golden) week. We hope they have had a good rest and are ready for another week of ROM Development! :)

1. Video camera can now auto focus by clicking the point to focus on by tapping on the screen. Videos will no longer be blurry when recorded.

2. USSD Exploit fixed for several devices.

3. T9 search can now be switched between "alphabetical" or "phonetic" search type.

4. Music Lyric improvements to last line of lyrics to improve readability and user experience

Full changelog will be posted on Friday as usual.

thanks,

Mark

Has Qualcomm finally been nice to us M1 users regarding JB?
Not yet, priorities are on the MI-2 so I think it will be 4.1.2 sometime in late October for most devices, GNEX, MI-2, etc

I wonder when MIUI will be integrating the SPEED DIAL feature for the Dialer app. I believe such feature would be extremely helpful to a lot of people. I am using EX-DIALER app just fine and it looks like MIUI stock but having Speed Dial on stock would be great so that themes will be compatible. Cheers!

Reactions: Tmk_SVK
Is there any problem with the data monitor app?? The billing date kept on changing in my galaxy s2 whenever i exit the application.

I wonder when MIUI will be integrating the SPEED DIAL feature for the Dialer app. I believe such feature would be extremely helpful to a lot of people. I am using EX-DIALER app just fine and it looks like MIUI stock but having Speed Dial on stock would be great so that themes will be compatible. Cheers!

That´s what I am thinking every update!

And btw, what about integrating SuperCharger Mod for better multitasking?

I think it's a good thing they're aiming for bug fixes in the new release instead of new features.
Extra stuff is cool, but it's far more interesting to have a stable, high performing rom.
Hope they fix all the performance issues on the GNex one day... it's keeping me from using MiUI as my daily driver.

can any one do something about RAM...its eating a lot..if i open five apps its going to RED ZONE...thats the main concern..

Reactions: ram2anne
Status
Not open for further replies.