Not open for further replies.

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu Project Leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
Hello all,

Installation:
  • Xiaomi:
  • We release FULL Multilang ROM for Xiaomi devices so you don't need flash our English release at first and download just multilang.
  • Install via Updater app
  • Other devices:
  • Download and flash our current English Only ROM
  • then flash the chosen language pack on top of it. (DO NOT WIPE)
  • REBOOT
  • Install Gapps - We made new smaller gapps package (full package caused installation errors and bootloop on devices with small /system partition like i9100)
Translators:
  • Follow XML changes in ENGLISH v5 repo here
  • Our translation guide is here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger.

Languages included:
Will be included:
  • Thai - Please help with translation here
Downloads: Done...
[multi_release]3.5.10/multi_lang[/multi_release]

Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-i9100
- We split langpack for SGS2 because of small /system partition to two files with different languages included:
  • PL, IT, DE, NL, DA, ES, KO, RU, UA, AR
  • DOWNLOAD
  • IW, HU, CZ, SK, EL, TR, VI, NB, PT-BR, FR, IN
  • DOWNLOAD
Notes:
  • Xiaomi M1/S will not get Multilang v5 because of small /system partition.
  • Translators - you can now translate Simple clock widget clock here
  • Changelog (3.5.10) + See CHANGELOG for your language...
  • Big thanks to @Acid for help to make building script with all mods...

We had to remove i9100 langpack because of /system partition is small and that caused bootloop after installation...
will look into it tomorrow... sorry for that...

Reactions: GiulioVale
We need to split langpack...
even splitting the langpack, the system partition don't change its size...same problem of mi1 series: no space no multilanguage

EDIT: ingbrzy in the ML version there is several stuffs that in the standalone italian pack are correctly translated, for example the LED settings or the Simple clock (big) that is still in chinese....why that?

Thanks guys, working great on my mi2

Enviado desde mi MI 2 usando Tapatalk 2

Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-i9100
- We split langpack for SGS2 because of small /system partition to two files with different languages included:
  • PL, IT, DE, NL, DA, ES, KO, RU, UA, AR
  • DOWNLOAD
  • IW, HU, CZ, SK, EL, TR, VI, NB, PT-BR, FR, IN
  • DOWNLOAD

even splitting the langpack, the system partition don't change its size...same problem of mi1 series: no space no multilanguage

EDIT: ingbrzy in the ML version there is several stuffs that in the standalone italian pack are correctly translated, for example the LED settings or the Simple clock (big) that is still in chinese....why that?
Italian translator didnt follow correct folder structure.. will be fixed for next release...

Any idea if the samsung galaxy s4 is going to be ported soon. I so miss my miui rom and hope that a port will come soon.

Did anyone try this weeks multilang on i9300? I can't seem to get any language to apply, everything stays english.

MIUI Backup App' is not working after installed language pack ... FC' Without it, it's working properly.

Please post a screenshot where are not translated LED colors... and which device..?
9e7yzy8u.jpg

MMS should be "Messaggi" and the order of the words is wrong in every of the 3 voices

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

MMS should be "Messaggi" and the order of the words is wrong in every of the 3 voices

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

The strings are split up in several parts, i.e. "MMS" in one string and "Colore LED" in another, which is the reason. The translator must adjust the individual parts to make it make better sense in these options.

Motorola defy: good performance, kill app better but one bug i think no one care in this is if do not unlock on the screen lock after a few seconds it wil auto reboot my device

Status
Not open for further replies.