MULTI MIUI v5 Multi Lang 3.5.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is possibile install Control Panel on this rom? (SGSII)

Why whit smartkeyboard the text, during the writing, appears very slowly?

Thank you ;)

SMS landscape does have a bug. To field does not scrolls up so message writing window is overlapping that. Is it possible to implement landscape view for Email app and and option to open email app always with combined view?

When it comes to ENTER PIN screen, touch doesn't work. I had those issues when flashing 3.14 based roms because I had OTA update to 3.18. Is this rom 3.14 based too?
HTC One X Tegra 3

SMS landscape does have a bug. To field does not scrolls up so message writing window is overlapping that. Is it possible to implement landscape view for Email app and and option to open email app always with combined view?
it's since the first v5 release that there is this bug....anyway this is a miui bug non a miuiandroid one

Can someone help with DSP Mod, or how can i improve Bass & Volume on Mi2S 32GB in this rom?
Regards ;)

theres a way to improve audio of speaker and microfone on MI2S?

i internal speaker and the external speaker will be fine with higher sound
it is a little bit just

Dear developpers : there is any software solution same as MX ¨Player to boost the sound of
External speacker + internal one (during call)

Dear Ingbrzy

i faced 2 issues on the last 3.5.3 ML on M2 Rom series

1 - i got a call from one of my friends wich is on contact list (no pictures) and it was displayed only the phone number and not the contact name !!!!

2- MMS seems to not work even if i change the APN configuration
for me this function was OK before
is it since the Xiami cloud function ??
do you have some feedback from this 2 issues

i would like to reflash one of my M2 with Myflash with Chinese rom to test it eventually ?
What do you think

Check number of your friend if you have it saved in international format and not doubled in contact list...

MMS works fine for me... Check your APN...

Check number of your friend if you have it saved in international format and not doubled in contact list...

MMS works fine for me... Check your APN...

i have recheck the APN 3 times, all is Ok according to my French Network Provider
but you know we have some extra settings that we never know if we need to delete or to keep

but if from you side it's Ok : is it with the English rom or with the ML in english language ?

i have recheck the APN 3 times, all is Ok according to my French Network Provider
but you know we have some extra settings that we never know if we need to delete or to keep

but if from you side it's Ok : is it with the English rom or with the ML in english language ?
I am using Slovak lang.. But it doesn't matter what lang you are using... Here are mine settings for MMS.. Maybe it will help you...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368097583411.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368097583411.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 248
  • uploadfromtaptalk1368097595317.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368097595317.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 249
  • uploadfromtaptalk1368097606220.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368097606220.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 245
thank
I am using Slovak lang.. But it doesn't matter what lang you are using... Here are mine settings for MMS.. Maybe it will help you...

Thank you my friend
i take my provider values + recheck the others settings
i come back to you

Status
Not open for further replies.