MULTI MIUI v5 Multi Lang 3.6.28

Status
Not open for further replies.
language pack has a problem. I downloaded 3 times. I've tried over and over again but always the error. was saying status 7 , cancel the installation.
And which device?

~Tapatalk 4~

Finally I get translated to spanish the Newman N2's ROM. Now I'm working to make it multilanguage but I need the italian and greek private repos to complete it. How can I get to download those repos?

released... :)

Reactions: nicknova
Great job guys, nice surprise the ota ;)

Enviado desde mi MI 2 usando Tapatalk 2

Hi,
I can't find the multilang for Xiaomi MI One Series in this list... I need the phone with spanish language

Update via OTG worked like a charm.

But I found just a little translation issue on the lock screen. After this update, near the numbers are some chinese letters. Someone else got this issue too or is it just me?

Can someone explain me why?

There is a download for MI-1 in the thread below, but I need spanish.........
http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/3-6-28.21026/
Because MI-1 has very small /system partition size which is 210M. It barely fits english rom + gapps. We can't fit there more langs. Its not us ... its Xiaomi that made v5 for MI-1. This device should be left with MIUI v4 which was lighter. And I've spent few orange weeks on fixing MI-1 to just boot on english rom.

Dear ingbrzy thanks for the update.
Is there any chance that you guys in the future could see
what's wrong with roenano's Auto-T9_dialer and Greek language
(#6 letters Ν,Ξ,Ο ν,ξ,ο don't work and all greek vowels with tonos above them).
Thanks again

Hi. I updated my MI M2A to 3.6.21 and it's working alright except for when I wish to use Google Play, it runs ok untill the point where I need to download/update something. It says:
" ....could not be downloaded due to an error. (Error retrieving information from server. [RPC:S-5:AEC-0])"

So technically I have a phone with no market on it, since the international version removes MI Market and replaces it with Google Play (a dysfunctional one, in this case).

And now I've updated it to 3.6.28 hoping this problem would be gone, but it's not. It's still there and I'm unable to download or update an app.

Can we please sort this out?

Cheers

Update via OTG worked like a charm.

But I found just a little translation issue on the lock screen. After this update, near the numbers are some chinese letters. Someone else got this issue too or is it just me?

Also, I'm getting system hang up on lock screen. I changed the language and now it seems to be working fine (no chinese letters on lock screen when language is set to English). I was using Portuguese-BR.

Can someone check this issue on Portuguese-BR translation? Thanks.

Also, I'm getting FC on lock screen. I changed the language and now it seems to be working fine (no chinese letters on lock screen when language is set to English). I was using Portuguese-BR.

Can someone check this issue on Portuguese-BR translation? Thanks.
post a log... when app FC, press send MIUI - menu - copy and paste here... thanks

Hello, I'm getting wrong Carrier name, My Carrier is Virgin Mobile Colombia, the Rom 3.6.28 multilanguage (Mi2S) shows "movistar". I will apreciate your answer.

Enviado desde mi MI 2S usando Tapatalk 2

post a log... when app FC, press send MIUI - menu - copy and paste here... thanks
Sorry, I thought FC was Firmware Crash instead of Force Close (my bad hehe).

I need to long press the power button for restart when it's stuck on lock screen. Confirmed and this issue occurs only with the Portuguese-BR translation. English is working fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.