MIUI Wish List

Status
Not open for further replies.
A widescreen launcher would be nice, like on this glitched screen:
2rptaoo.jpg
The brightness slider on gb is covered by the icon, more transitions for launcher and screen off would be nice too.

Gesendet mit meinem SGS Mintberry Edition

1. Better camera app. The original camera app on my Samsung Galaxy S2 was much better. Also, it will be useful to have the ability to multitouch to zoom in/out in camera/video.
2. Option to disable lockscreen if pattern is enabled.
3. App drawer option (with enable/disable)
4. Landscape launcher view
5. Resizeable widgets
6. Option to change the icons of the apps INDIVIDUALLY (e.g. If I like the icon for ... lets say ... Phone from theme X and I want to put it in theme Y). All other major launchers have these options (Launcher Pro, ADW, GO launcher, SS Launcher, etc)
7. Option to change how dialer works (now we can answer only by sliding down). We need to have more options - sliding right, tapping and other gestures (just like on the lockscreen).
8. Option to call/send Text message like on the stock SGS2 ROM (by sliding right/left on a contact). It is very efficient.
9. Option to put folders in folders (IF we cannot be granted with an APP DRAWER).
and finnaly
10. PLEASE GIVE US THE OPTION TO HAVE AN APPDRAWER (yes, I know, I've said it before).
That's pretty much everything. These are my demands for both GB and ICS versions of MIUI.
If you can manage to implement all these in your ROM, well you'll definitely be the BEST ANDROID CUSTOM ROM TEAM EVER.
Till then, CHEERS !

A true MIUI Fan

1- On-the-fly customization of lockscreen shortcuts with icons. (Its possible by playing around with the manifest for now but should be a part of the Settings->Lockscreen item)
2- Silent toggle on lockscreen. (Its possible by using Silent Mode Switcher APK but its gesture based. Should be covered under implementation of point 1)
3- 2G/3G Toggle both as widget and as a Tasker/Locale setting/plug-in. (Its possible using the Toggle 2G app but to use it, you've to resign the ROM packages while include the app and then flash)
4- Contact Groups selection. For now, it shows all contacts in your Google Contacts. Cyanogen and stock ROMs allow selection of only particular contact groups.
5- Sync All toggle. (Not Auto-sync! Sync-all triggers a one-time forced sync of all accounts)

Whats yours?

I would like to have a google mail widget, not sure why miui has the calendar and not the gmail widget.. Unless maybe I needed to Install rom again ?

Frank

It could pay my bills or at least scratch my...But seriously, a twitter/Facebook/G+ all in one app that has a widget à la friendstream. And in French as well !!

Salut

Envoyé depuis mon Nexus S avec Tapatalk

> An option to disable the lockscreen completely. Have to do it with a 3rd-party-app but all of them aren't that stable.

I double on that too. I just don't understand the need of lockscreen. Please, allow us to disable it. Really.

I wish if miui develop app launcher instead of IOS pattern, where in we can sort icons by name,date etc,
more widget supports,
more features in Camera,

Hi.

I'd really like to be able to set the "Display timeout" setting to 15 seconds.

Thanks.

- Loop mode for the launcher (Go launcher got it and it's very usefull!)
- Shortcut in the toggle menu for wifi tethering (every custom rom already got it!!!)
- A way to automatically reorganised the app's icons in the launcher! Sometime you have some empty place in the screen and you have to fill it manually draging and droping apps from one screen to another...
- Sort out apps by alphabetical order! it'll be very usefull if you have lots of screen and don't know where you app is!
- Custom dock icons!

I'm sure white that the rom will be close to perfect!

Thanks for everything

- Flip for silence during incoming call, V4
- Flip for snooze in the new V4 Alarm clock.
- Quiet hours (not firewall/DND).

+ Render FX like Cynogemod (calibrated, nightmode, etc)
+ disable Lockscreen completly or when charging only

I would like to see:
- music controls with miui player in notification area (google music-like).
- option to crop lockscreen wallpaper (V4)
- root access in miui file explorer
- scrollable and themed calendar and facebook widget

a widget in the notification bar for music :)
option to organize apps alphabetically
more transition effects
reboot to recovery

id love to see them implemented into miui

Set power or volume as dedicated camera buttons
Vladichris has said this already, but individual icon setting
On list of contacts, slide left to text, slide right to call (something I miss dearly from Touchwiz)
Haptic feedback control (or just much softer haptic feedback)
More integrated bug reporting - its own app rather than email

A revamped launcher with an OPTION to hide apps in a drawer instead of showing them on the homescreen.

-loop mode for the home launcher
-gesture implementation in the home launcher (aka swipe up/down)...i really miss go launcher swipe down to see notifications

The only reason i use Handcent is the ability to set a custom txt msg tone, LED color.
The miui txting service is awesome, if it could to that ^^^^ it would be perfect.

Can we get those togglers (power controllers) to be use on homescreen. these are on status bar, really want to use on homescreen for one button access for lock/data and others...

Status
Not open for further replies.