MIUI13: Wifi problems

msssm

Members
Sep 18, 2021
Hello,

since I updated my Mi11Ultra to MIUI 13.0.13 (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V13.0.13.0.SKACNXM_618da7ffab_v13-12.zip), I have often connection issues with Wifi. Switching to mobile data only, everything works. Waiting for a while or switching the Wifis several times, it also starts to work there again.

When Wifi connection doesn't work in applications, often the Chrome App is still working and can load websites, while other apps can't. I connect via ADB in that situation and see that I can ping the local gateway IP address, but can't ping public hostnames.

We have another Mi11Ultra with older MIUI12 which does not have this issue and won't update until this major issue is solved. Other devices in the same Wifi don't have that issue. We have different Wifi and different Access points, different SSIDs working on 2,4 (bgn) and GHz(ac). All have the same issue with that MIUI 13.0.13.

Is anything known about this issue?

Hello,

since I updated my Mi11Ultra to MIUI 13.0.13 (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V13.0.13.0.SKACNXM_618da7ffab_v13-12.zip), I have often connection issues with Wifi. Switching to mobile data only, everything works. Waiting for a while or switching the Wifis several times, it also starts to work there again.

When Wifi connection doesn't work in applications, often the Chrome App is still working and can load websites, while other apps can't. I connect via ADB in that situation and see that I can ping the local gateway IP address, but can't ping public hostnames.

We have another Mi11Ultra with older MIUI12 which does not have this issue and won't update until this major issue is solved. Other devices in the same Wifi don't have that issue. We have different Wifi and different Access points, different SSIDs working on 2,4 (bgn) and GHz(ac). All have the same issue with that MIUI 13.0.13.

no....

Hello,

Hi, i'm on latest weekly and maybe i have same problems with wifi. I tested a bit and found out, that from time to time pings are lost and connection sucks...just for some time. First i thought it was a problem with my DNS Servers (AdguardHome) but they work with all other devices. On my second device (Oneplus8pro) with lineage all connections are very fast. But so no solution, together with some other little glitches i'm not so happy with mi 11 ultra, but we will see, maybe its getting better....