In Progress miuiandroid_Optimus2x-2.3.30.zip - youtube problem

Green Trancer

Members
Apr 3, 2012
hello. i'm trying to view a video on youtube using the browser or youtube application and i receive all the time an error that the video can't be played. can anyone help me ? thank you.

Try the updated version for the Optimus when it comes out today, and let me know if that fixes it.

It'll be version 2.4.13

miuiandroid_Optimus2x-2.4.13.zip - the same problem: "Sorry, this video cannot be played." :(( and i have another problem. when i select only 2G network or 3G, nothing happens, the signal is the same ....

miuiandroid_Optimus2x-2.4.13.zip - the same problem: "Sorry, this video cannot be played." :(( and i have another problem. when i select only 2G network or 3G, nothing happens, the signal is the same ....

Go into the "downloads" app, and switch the toggle at the bottom from 3G to Wifi, then back to whatever it was normally on. Then try again.

If that doesn't work, try clearing the cache for the YouTube app.

Hold Home button -> App Manager -> Find YouTube -> Clear Cache

in the download app at the bottom i have only the option "Download using Wi-Fi" and i can turn it on or off, i searched for 3g or something, but i didn't find anything. do you know if the signal icon from top should change depending on the 2g or 3g signal ?

I deleted the cache and data from youtube, and i tried to watch a video again and i receive the message "There was a problem while playing. Touch to retry", and even if i retry, i receive the same message. wWhen it's trying to play a video, i can hear some noise like it's starting, and then i receive that message.The message "Sorry, this video cannot be played." it's in browser.