Mobile stuck at bootloader

sharvangupta

Members
Aug 22, 2023
Hi team,

last week i purchased used MI 11 Ultra mobile and found that it was rooted(unlocked), I follow a stupid youtuber to lock the phone back, but the phone got stuck at bootloader and not the mobile is not getting boot, its just looping at bootload and saying mobile can not boot on installed ROM,

Please help me my mobile IMEI is 867869058589573

I tried to download the ROM and installed using MI-Flash tool but its not getting successful getting this error
bb247073 3.8411106s error:Erasing 'boot_ab' FAILED (remote: 'Erase is not allowed in Lock State')

yes, scenario is
I bought MI 11 Ultra as used mobile and it was working fine, after few weeks when I tried to access my Bank app it was not working, then I checked and found that the moibile's bootloader is unlock and global MIUI was installed, I did some youtube stuff and run the command fastoot oem lock, as i run the command mobile get turn off and message start coming that this MIUI can't be installed in this device, then i started mode diggin the youtube to make the mobile live but not able to do so, then I given to repair shop, they also not able to do anything, and mobile is now showing only fastboot in orange color in the screen, I tried so many stuffs, one is MI flashing tool also but everytime same message is comming that bb247073 3.8411106s error:Erasing 'boot_ab' FAILED (remote: 'Erase is not allowed in Lock State'), please help me inthis matter

yes, scenario is
I bought MI 11 Ultra as used mobile and it was working fine, after few weeks when I tried to access my Bank app it was not working, then I checked and found that the moibile's bootloader is unlock and global MIUI was installed, I did some youtube stuff and run the command fastoot oem lock, as i run the command mobile get turn off and message start coming that this MIUI can't be installed in this device, then i started mode diggin the youtube to make the mobile live but not able to do so, then I given to repair shop, they also not able to do anything, and mobile is now showing only fastboot in orange color in the screen, I tried so many stuffs, one is MI flashing tool also but everytime same message is comming that bb247073 3.8411106s error:Erasing 'boot_ab' FAILED (remote: 'Erase is not allowed in Lock State'), please help me inthis matter
did you try another rom?

yes, scenario is
the phone can be fixed but it need a lots of time

I am ready to give the time for this I purchased the mobile here in Qatar
The problem is probably the following:
Your device is a CN version with the bootloader unlocked because a Global ROM is installed.
If you lock the bootloader on a CN version with a ROM other than CN, the device is bricked.
solution provided that:
(with a little luck the options necessary for unlocking have remained activated)
USB debugging is enabled and the device is linked to your Xiaomi account.
Use Miunlock to unlock the bootloader.

If debugging is not enabled and the device is linked to your account (not free):

Last edited:
Hi team,

last week i purchased used MI 11 Ultra mobile and found that it was rooted(unlocked), I follow a stupid youtuber to lock the phone back, but the phone got stuck at bootloader and not the mobile is not getting boot, its just looping at bootload and saying mobile can not boot on installed ROM,

Please help me my mobile IMEI is 867869058589573
did you solve it?