[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello dev
as this is old control panel
cant v edit it to the latest miui v5 3.8.2 - 3.8.9 rom ??
would like if u can help me to make it usable for latest rom
thank you

can anyone share the dicontinued control panel file
so i can c how to edit it for the latest miui v5 framework
thank you

Well, I know this is pretty old and discontinued but... does anybody have the files for latest Control panel V4 HTC Desire S ?

I am sharing here my work to give MIUIAndroid users some more customisation options for their ROM.
  • Control Panel: Each week lenny_kano and myself work on making more of the options available on MIUI Australia ROMs usable for all MIUIAndroid devices, as another way of supporting the great work being done here. Some of the features include changing the status bar layout (normal/centre clock/switched), overscroll options, custom carrier text or logo, and customising the on-screen key navigation bar.
The additional mods to the Control Panel are:
  • 4/5-Way Reboot
    Added a sub-menu to "Reboot" menu: Normal, Quick, Recovery, Bootloader, Switch System (only on Mi-1 and Mi-2).
  • Smooth Scrolling
    It disables the scrolling cache thru out the entire OS which in return it supposes to make scrolling smoother in all apps.
  • CRT-Off Animation (only works on some devices)
    An old tv off effect during turning off the screen.
  • VolumePlus (only for GT-I9100)
    • Skipping music track: long press when screen off.
    • Adjusting volume: single press when screen on.
  • Reduce Home/Power button lag (only for GT-I9100)
    • Reduce single click lag of the home button to show home screen from any apps.
    • Reduce long press lag of the home button to show recent apps.
    • Reduce long press lag of the power button to show power menu.
  • Landscape mode SMS
    Enable landscape mode of SMS app
More Information and Downloads:
Visit http://www.miuiaustralia.com for this and other MIUI goodies such as MIUI Now, MIUI Weather, etc

Be sure to read the FAQ how to flash control panel correctly.
I am sharing here my work to give MIUIAndroid users some more customisation options for their ROM.
  • Control Panel: Each week lenny_kano and myself work on making more of the options available on MIUI Australia ROMs usable for all MIUIAndroid devices, as another way of supporting the great work being done here. Some of the features include changing the status bar layout (normal/centre clock/switched), overscroll options, custom carrier text or logo, and customising the on-screen key navigation bar.
The additional mods to the Control Panel are:
  • 4/5-Way Reboot
    Added a sub-menu to "Reboot" menu: Normal, Quick, Recovery, Bootloader, Switch System (only on Mi-1 and Mi-2).
  • Smooth Scrolling
    It disables the scrolling cache thru out the entire OS which in return it supposes to make scrolling smoother in all apps.
  • CRT-Off Animation (only works on some devices)
    An old tv off effect during turning off the screen.
  • VolumePlus (only for GT-I9100)
    • Skipping music track: long press when screen off.
    • Adjusting volume: single press when screen on.
  • Reduce Home/Power button lag (only for GT-I9100)
    • Reduce single click lag of the home button to show home screen from any apps.
    • Reduce long press lag of the home button to show recent apps.
    • Reduce long press lag of the power button to show power menu.
  • Landscape mode SMS
    Enable landscape mode of SMS app
More Information and Downloads:
Visit http://www.miuiaustralia.com for this and other MIUI goodies such as MIUI Now, MIUI Weather, etc

Be sure to read the FAQ how to flash control panel correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.