[MOD] Clear Lockscreen Mod

mechanical me

Members
Nov 17, 2010
Hey all, this is simply a modified lockscreen to have no backgrounds. Either use it standalone or add it to your favorite themes :)

NOTE: Be sure you reboot after applying, otherwise you will not see the changes!

Also: If you are running 11.19 (like me) or earlier you can just stack this with other themes, but you'll have to manually add it to other themes if you're running any FW after 11.19.

71355106.jpg
65791006.jpg

Clicky!

Nice! I'm digging the transparent lockscreen! Noob question, I'm trying to combine your lockscreen with SuaveHD and can't get the theme manager to apply the theme. Is there a special formatting of .zip theme file? Or any other suggestions?

Nice! I'm digging the transparent lockscreen! Noob question, I'm trying to combine your lockscreen with SuaveHD and can't get the theme manager to apply the theme. Is there a special formatting of .zip theme file? Or any other suggestions?

Which version of MIUI are you running?

Sorry to be a bother. I have most all miui themes working properly at the moment. I love this option for many of them. Please advise do I flash this zip via recovery or just place it in the miui themes folder? If this clear lockcreen is installed and in a day I change to another theme will this clear lockscreen still be in place after a new theme is installed? Thanks in advance for the reply.

no it wont you have to add this to the themes you like....

hey just wondering you you have a transparent status bar?

that would be great i cant seem to find one in any of the themes :S thanks for the lockscreen

Would this perchance change the pattern lock screen as well? I'm looking for a transparent pattern screen to confuse the poor souls who try and borrow my phone. It's kind of confusing enough already, considering the screen already just disappears halfway down.

pattern.jpg

i want to add this to kuro...i compress the zip file after adding the framework and it isn't showing up in the theme manager. I have incredible running 12.13.1.

Thanks!!