[MOD] MIUI control panel for ICS & JB ( flashable ZIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galalaxy Nexus, Miui 2.10.12 french official version, clean installation, statusbar apk force close at lockscreen, then black screen. I had to reboot to recovery to restore backup. JB control panel not working, sorry bro.. :-/

This will NEVER work on all devices. That's why you need to compile MiuiSystemUI seperately for each device, there's no shortcuts :) Don't mean to be rude but it's the truth.

And isn't this Andy Thomsons work?

plz add dpi setting,,thanx for your hardwork....

There are a few apps in the market which will do the same job.. but still this is free & the easiest way to do it.

1. Open Root Explorer
2. Navigate to System folder
3. Open the file name build.prop
4. Scroll down and under 'Additional_build_properties' look for the line ro.sf.lcd_density = 240
The default value for the LCD density is 240, you may change it 200
Then press menu key and click on Save or Save & exit. It will create another build.prop file in system folder.
Reboot phone and your done..!
enjoy..!

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: WAHEGURU JI
This will NEVER work on all devices. That's why you need to compile MiuiSystemUI seperately for each device, there's no shortcuts :) Don't mean to be rude but it's the truth.

As said, this is pointless. You have to port it to each device. Please update the post with your android device and say that it only works there.

And 2.10.12 is not JB, only Nexus devices are JB. The reason why it doesn't work is because you've had people flash files from a different device.

Also, changing DPI will break a lot of Market compatibility and some apps. To get around this buy LCD Density Modder Pro.

I also don't want to be rude, but its threads like this that cause average users to rage and troll that things are broken. You seem to be a skilled hacker to them and so they may trust you but you have not done your research.

Sent from Xperia Play (R800a) with Tapatalk

and how to compile MiuiSystemUI for each devices?

Same way fusionjack does, download every single ROM, extract MiuiSystemUI, apply mods, and compile. Theres no other way to have anything like this actually work ;).

There are a few apps in the market which will do the same job.. but still this is free & the easiest way to do it.

1. Open Root Explorer
2. Navigate to System folder
3. Open the file name build.prop
4. Scroll down and under 'Additional_build_properties' look for the line ro.sf.lcd_density = 240
The default value for the LCD density is 240, you may change it 200
Then press menu key and click on Save or Save & exit. It will create another build.prop file in system folder.
Reboot phone and your done..!
enjoy..!

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2
thanx....
can u help me solving a issue with galaxy s2??when i open some apps in play store it says your device is not compatible with this version but i wana dwnld those apps,,do you knw any solution for this,,plz tell if any??:)

Reactions: WAHEGURU JI
Can anyone tell me which changes I have to make in MiuiSystemUI to get the Mod working?
I'd like to include it in my port and don't have to wait for an update :)

I cant decompile MiuiSystemUI.apk ...
i will add the german Translation...

Can you help me?

Sorry for my bad english.

Nice work askongosd. ;)

regards

Good Work. But, not work my phone (lg optimus lte) I flashed ics control panel, I can't see my status bar after reboot.
don't worry. I completly backup :)................ but I really want to use this. which part do I need to modify in my system?
did you think I was rude? I'm sorry.

Lol let this thread die, it's never gonna work on all devices. Go to fusions thread and help him out :)

I installed on the Galaxy S3 and the only things not working are the navigation buttons and the app draw doesn't stick when its rebooted...

Status
Not open for further replies.