[MOD][MIUI GB] Skip track via volume press

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you mounted "system" manually in recovery before flashing it?
DHD and Nexus S have a different way for mounting "system" through updater-script (flashable zip) than most devices, and needs to be mounted manually when flashing a generic ZIP. So this could be the problem.

You were right! I didn't know this way. Thank you man.

Enviado desde mi Desire HD usando Tapatalk

This (4 way + skip track) doesn't work for me on my desire. I've tried mounting /system but still doesn't work :-(

Anyone any advice?

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miuiandroid.com forum app

I've tried pushing the combined volume+4-way on my N1, and after a reboot and apparently rebuilding the dalvik cache, I found that the 4-way menu was gone. I've gone back to the standalone 4-way menu.

This (4 way + skip track) doesn't work for me on my desire. I've tried mounting /system but still doesn't work :-(

Anyone any advice?

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miuiandroid.com forum app

You could maybe try extracting the android.policy.jar from the zip and then use ADB to push it manually? Hope that works for you...

Andy, it seems like you forgot to push the 4Way files into the mod. Just decompiled it and the files are not there.
If you feel like compiling it again, download the latest version of my mod with some issues fixed.

Just waanted to thank you all, roenano, andy and eybee.. you guys rock!

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Andy, it seems like you forgot to push the 4Way files into the mod. Just decompiled it and the files are not there.
If you feel like compiling it again, download the latest version of my mod with some issues fixed.

What an idiot I am!!!
That would explain the issues some have been experiencing..Sorry about the mistake.. The OP has been updated.

Thanks to roenano and eybee1970 for the help and support.. Maybe I should stick to the Volume Control Mod in future and leave the difficult stuff to the grown-ups???

What an idiot I am!!!
That would explain the issues some have been experiencing..Sorry about the mistake.. The OP has been updated.

Thanks to roenano and eybee1970 for the help and support.. Maybe I should stick to the Volume Control Mod in future and leave the difficult stuff to the grown-ups???

that really doesn't matter, Andy...your work is great and highly appriciated!! I could not do all these amazing smali-editing you and roenano are doing!!! ;)

hey guys. I'm using more than one music player. MIUI Music for my mp3s and Simfy for music-streaming. Is it possible to make the mod work for both? or can i change the standard-player in an easy way? (i don't know how to make simfy the standard-player because its not able to play music-files from the sd)

The mod is exactly what i'm searching for since the first day i used my desire!

hey guys. I'm using more than one music player. MIUI Music for my mp3s and Simfy for music-streaming. Is it possible to make the mod work for both? or can i change the standard-player in an easy way? (i don't know how to make simfy the standard-player because its not able to play music-files from the sd)

The mod is exactly what i'm searching for since the first day i used my desire!

Hi. Glad you like the Mod. Sorry to give you bad news but I don't think it's possible to have this Mod work for more than one player. You've probably found this out all ready but if you skip tracks and your default player isn't active it'll attempt to start the default Player and you'll then have two Players on the go at the same time.
What may be possible though is to have Simfy appear in the default player list. I seem to remember that it's controlled by something in the androidmanifest.xml? I'll have a dig a round to see if I can work it out.

i went ahead and flashed this on 1.6.24 and it works but it broke the new updated lockscreens, im not sure what the difference is between last weeks lockscreens and this weeks but i had to use the lockscreens from last week and they work fine, hopeully this is updated soon and it fixed the new lockscreen issue

Man I have been wanting this forever lol OMG Thanks I am on 6-24 but, will try it anyway. I currently using the 5 button screen lock not sure if this will work.

I get verification failed when trying to flash this can someone help? RA 1.7

Thank u ffor figuring out ;) you can't imagine how many times i've been asked for this ;)

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Íîâãîðîä áûë äàæå ãîñïîäèí, ãîñóäàðü. Ñåðäöå â Âîëõîâå

Status
Not open for further replies.