[MOD][MIUI GB] Skip track via volume press

Status
Not open for further replies.
For desire Z you have to mount /system manually in recovery before flashing the zip!

Thanks! That worked I thought I had tried it already, because I read about having to do this for the Desire HD, but I was mistaken. Sorry for the same question again.

Works perfect on my Desire HD running 1.6.24. Just by chance wondering, if you can port these functions over from Cyanogen. Is it a possibility that you could port over the Bounce Scroll Effect?

hi the 4 way reboot dont work for me samsung galaxy i9000 1.6.24 any suggestions?

That's a known problem with SGS, as far as I know is kernel related. Not much I can do about it... Sorry.
You can try quickboot from the market.

thats ok i use root tools to do it just wondering if i did something wrong the music skipper works though so thank you :) any idea if it will work someday?

thats ok i use root tools to do it just wondering if i did something wrong the music skipper works though so thank you :) any idea if it will work someday?

I have a Galaxy S and played around with the code for a bit but this one has me stumped?? If you reboot to recovery using the MIUI Updater it works, if you reboot to recovery using ROM Manager it works, but rebooting to recovery from the 4 way mod doesn't. I even tried coping the code from the Updater to the 4 way mod and it still doesn't work...
I know this was an issue in CM7 that someone a lot smarter than me figured out. I might ask in that forum to see if anyone can help..

Hey, 4way boot is not working in vol mod... i tried to fix it, but failed miserably XDDD

------Edit-----

Succeded!!!! YAY!!!! here's the link, you can use it if you want. I think you are forgetting to include roenano's files. He modifies GlobalAction, phonewindowsmanager$2 and adds GlobalAction$9, $9$1 and $9$2.

VOLMOD+ & 4way

Can anyone confirm that this weeks update work with Nexus s.. I am mounting system manually but its still not working for me =S

Thank You

Your "Volume Press Mod" made me join this community/forum and thank you. :)
Thank you for developing this. This was the one and only feature that kept me away from such a gorgeous and stable rom called MIUI. Folks at XDA guided me to here,to you.

Super thanks.

Your "Volume Press Mod" made me join this community/forum and thank you. :)
Thank you for developing this. This was the one and only feature that kept me away from such a gorgeous and stable rom called MIUI. Folks at XDA guided me to here,to you.

Super thanks.

Glad I could help, I'm really proud of this mod. It took a lot of attempts to get it right...

When I flash this for my nexus one I get
Wrong digest
META-INF/com/google/android/updater-script
verification failed
installation aborted

I am using RA 1.7.0.1

Please help or I will need to go back to the old ROM

When I flash this for my nexus one I get
Wrong digest
META-INF/com/google/android/updater-script
verification failed
installation aborted

I am using RA 1.7.0.1

Please help or I will need to go back to the old ROM

Hi.. I don't know much about RA. But I believe there is an option when in recovery to toggle signature verification? Try that then flash the zip file.

Hope that works for you...

Hi.. I don't know much about RA. But I believe there is an option when in recovery to toggle signature verification? Try that then flash the zip file.

Hope that works for you...

Andy, why don't you sign the zip?
It a very easy task to do. If you need I can send you a small script that will sign the zip by just dragging the the file to it.

Andy, why don't you sign the zip?
It a very easy task to do. If you need I can send you a small script that will sign the zip by just dragging the the file to it.

Hi. I don't sign the zip as it doesn't seem to be necessary on my device which is obviously where I test that the zip files are working.
But if it'll help users of other devices then I'm happy to do it. Please forward the script when you get time. I'll use it for next weeks update..

Thanks Andy and Roenano ~

I'm using an older version of RA that doesn't have a toggle. Phone would not update to the newest one and at that time the newer one had a couple of bugs. Roenano if you can just forward me the script as well maybe I can get this version to work.

Thank again guys

I will try Stericson apk I forgot I follow the guy on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.