[MOD][MIUI GB] Skip track via volume press

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works on htc evo , thank u

bd1.jpg

finally a hard button mod! this is the only thing making me not want to keep with miui. Is there anyway you could possibly look into a couple more options? Such as play/pause with the camera button(droid x at least). As well as provide options for the hard buttons. For instance on liquid i could choose to open custom applications or activities by long pressing my search, settings, or home keys. any help or direction would be great. thanks

Can't get it to work with LG optimus 2X. And yes have mount system and wipe dalvik cache. Downloaded two times. The error i'm getting in recovery is: E:Error in /sdcard/VolumeplusMIUI-1.7.22.zip. (status 0). Installation aborted.

Any advice???

finally a hard button mod! this is the only thing making me not want to keep with miui. Is there anyway you could possibly look into a couple more options? Such as play/pause with the camera button(droid x at least). As well as provide options for the hard buttons. For instance on liquid i could choose to open custom applications or activities by long pressing my search, settings, or home keys. any help or direction would be great. thanks

Hi. I have been looking into adding the option to play/pause via the camera key. I have the code from another ROM but my problem is that my phone doesn't have a camera key so I can't test it, which is why I haven't implemented this change before now.
If someone with a camera key would be willing to test for me that would be great.

Hi. I have been looking into adding the option to play/pause via the camera key. I have the code from another ROM but my problem is that my phone doesn't have a camera key so I can't test it, which is why I haven't implemented this change before now.
If someone with a camera key would be willing to test for me that would be great.

I love this idea, I've got an Xperia X10 which has a camera key. I almost abandoned MIUI for CM7 when I found out I couldn't control playback with Vol+- and camera key.

Thanks for the mod. Works like a champ on mt4g. Just mount/system in clockworkmod and presto! Good lookin out brother.

hey andy, your work is great, in fact i cant live without it anymore, and im waiting eagerly for an update.wondering why it isn't a stock feature yet.

hey andy, your work is great, in fact i cant live without it anymore, and im waiting eagerly for an update.wondering why it isn't a stock feature yet.

OP has been updated with the latest version. I've had a go at implementing the camera key play/pause functionality. I've had to do it blind though as my phone doesn't have a camera key!!! Let me know if it works or not.. If it messes up the current functionality let me know and I'll go back to how it was..

Status
Not open for further replies.