Moonlight roms[Linaro- sabermod toolchain]

@moonlight-roms : Running slimkat from last 6hrs, perfectly stable and awesome battery life (similar to Mokee) and super smooth, thanks @moonlight-roms, Please update this ROM and LS regularly.
System 1: SlimKat
System2: Liquid Smooth

I've a doubt if I run both ROMS of yours, is true dual boot necessary, or can i disable that?

Hi, with the latest LiquidSmooth, i cant move app to the internal memory (i havent the option in the app manager)
Can someone help me ?

liquid smooth running fast here with good battery. Only problem is black screen when calling.. i ll try to resolve this with ediiting proximity sensor delay

edit: maybe its my screen protector

Same problem here. Did you find a way to fix it?

Also I can't change the led color, I tried with Mokee, Carbon and LS, but it only works with CM (and I pretty sure I did a full wipe. Maybe it's my phone). Anyway, amazing job, moonlight. Really.

Last edited:
Yes for nexus, developer previews, and in the benchmarks Google stated that art in L is 2x faster and 2x battery friendly than kitkat.

Its not 2x faster,and its still slower than dalvik,it is 2.5x faster that dalvik from Google(not Qualcomm) but its speed will be same like dalvik you use now expect some code will be precompiled,but for now dalvik will give you better battery life than ART.

Which roms use dalvik from qualcomm?
Code aurora by Ivan latest build. Try it. It is giving me amazing battery life. I have 6h 5 mins of screen on time with 30% Battery remaining !
ps: I am using 3000mAh battery.