Moving back from Evolution X to Xiaomi EU

Ropac

Members
Sep 29, 2019
Hi guys,

I wanted to check AOSP after a long time so i flashed Evolution X. Long story short i like MIUI more so i wanted to go back to Xiaomi EU. I tried flashing the Xiaomi EU ROM directly from Evolution X via TWRP but it just bootloops.

Then i installed global (european) offical MIUI on my phone via fastboot and it booted up just fine. After that i downloaded the Xiaomi eu ROM for K20 PRO and tried to flash it via TWRP but for some reason it does not boot up at all, instead it just kick me back to TWRP.

Right now i am back to MiUI Global 11.03 QFKEUXM stable and its working just fine but i would like to get Xiaomi EU working. Any ideas why it refuses to boot the Xiaomi EU rom evejn though im currently on Miui global? Could i be having wrong vendor or firmware flashed or something along those lines?

Device info:

K20 PRO
Unlocked
TWRP installed
MiUI Global 11.03 QFKEUXM

Thank you for your time!

Hi guys,

I wanted to check AOSP after a long time so i flashed Evolution X. Long story short i like MIUI more so i wanted to go back to Xiaomi EU. I tried flashing the Xiaomi EU ROM directly from Evolution X via TWRP but it just bootloops.

Then i installed global (european) offical MIUI on my phone via fastboot and it booted up just fine. After that i downloaded the Xiaomi eu ROM for K20 PRO and tried to flash it via TWRP but for some reason it does not boot up at all, instead it just kick me back to TWRP.

Right now i am back to MiUI Global 11.03 QFKEUXM stable and its working just fine but i would like to get Xiaomi EU working. Any ideas why it refuses to boot the Xiaomi EU rom evejn though im currently on Miui global? Could i be having wrong vendor or firmware flashed or something along those lines?

Device info:

K20 PRO
Unlocked
TWRP installed
MiUI Global 11.03 QFKEUXM

Thank you for your time!
Vendor must be fully refreshed in accordance to MIUI needs.
Only way doing that is a MIUI fastboot rom flashed with MIFLASH tool.
Take care to not RELOCK the bootloader ticking the wrong option case!