No keys work in TWRP after updating from Miui 14 to Hyper OS

ross6699

Members
Sep 22, 2023
I updated my Poco F5 Pro (Mondrian) from Xiaomi eu Miui 14 stable to Hyper OS dev version 1.0.23.12.18 and everything went well. I am now trying to apply the weekly update 1.23.12.28 but when I boot into TWRP I cannot click on any options, it looks like there is no touchscreen function. The TWRP program is running as the time and CPU values are changing.

Do I need to update TWRP?

Thanks.

Sent from my 23013PC75G using Tapatalk

Hello,

No I have TWRP version 3.7.0_12 which I think is an old one.

I will try updating it and see if that fixes it.

Thanks.
f5fc84fec6f71b0f9791c7a842abf85d.jpg

Sent from my 23013PC75G using Tapatalk

Hello, I downloaded the latest version of OrangeFox and tried to flash it using the command fastboot boot recovery.img and I got the error "Bad Buffer Size" and now my phone has gone into a Fastboot loop. Any ideas how to fix this. Thanks.

Hello, I have just fixed it by typing in the commands:
fastboot erase misc
fastboot set_active a

However, now I have Orangefox installed I still cannot click on anything, it's as if I have no touch facility, the same as TWRP was giving me ? any ideas ?

However, now I have Orangefox installed I still cannot click on anything, it's as if I have no touch facility, the same as TWRP was giving me ? any ideas ?

Hi! I also have the same problem I solved it by connecting the mouse through a usb to type-c adapter. Then I installed the update twrp-3.7.1_12-v8.6_A14-mondrian-skkkk.img and everything worked.

Last edited: