Mtalk App And Headup Notification Issue

SAngeli

Members
Mar 18, 2016
Hi,
I have a Xiaomi Mi 5s running MIUI 9.3 by xiaomi.eu 8.1.4 | developer ROM. I migrated few months ago from Android 6 to 7 doing a fresh new install, wiping out from the device all data and starting the install from scratch.

I have an issue with an App developed by Messagenet called Mtalk. It is an App that allows to make and receive VoIP phone calls. The App runs fine except when receiving a phone call with the unlock display: Mtalk does not display the interface for answering the call - it only rings. If I wish to pick up the phone call I have to go into notification and then tap on the specific notification: something that is not acceptable and useful.

Messagenet support team insists telling me that the issue has to do with headup notification and that the issue is caused by my ROM that is "corrupted/unstable/whatever". Rather, I do not experience any issue with my device.

I also tested this App on a Huawei MediaPad 2 and it behaves the same way giving me the same "headup notification" issue.

I thought of asking for help here because I wish to avoid having to wipe out all data and reinstall xiaomi ROM from scratch just because of this App knowing that the issue is not caused, in my openion, by the ROM I run.

Anyone can please help?
Many thanks in advance....

PS: rather than posting many screenshots for App configuration please ask what you wish to see from the App or the SmartPhone