Mui 8.3 7.3.9 Mi4c

Oct 14, 2016
Why has it been two weeks since we have no update?
You talk about an update 7.3.9 deploy on 13 or 14 but the 7.3.16 will be on the 16 what is the interest for 2 days?
If the developer versions no longer work, you must start testing a stable version.
Thank you to your comphrension.

Reactions: vladpaul
Waiting anxiously for the update.
I use GPS a lot and with Nougat the synchronization takes longer than half an hour

Is it working properly ? Are you in Europe ? Which country ? I'm in Portugal and I just waiting for the GPS fix.

I'm from Brazil.
I installed this rom a bit, and have not yet used the gps in traffic.
But here in the office the GPS set in minutes, even indoors

I tested it last night and this morning. It took a few minutes to sync, but it worked fine.

what issue you are talking about? my gps is working normally

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

what issue you are talking about? my gps is working normally

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

After updating to the Nougat GPS it stopped working.
Sometimes it took more than half an hour to sync.
Sometimes it arrived at the destination without the GPS fix.

Hello all! Today i've just bought a used Mi 4C. The phone is almost new, and the problem of the phone is that bellow 60% of battery , the touchscreen starts having ghost touches. Has anyone had a similar problem?

I´ve Slim 6 rom installed and if i press POWER + VOL+ i´ve TWRP 3.0.0-0.

Can someone tell me the steps to install MIUI 8 with nougat.

Sorry for my english and for be a noob!

after i installed the 7.3.9 for mi4c, i lost the "ok google" and i also found a strage thing, the google App, in the application list, is shown with the google home icon (old chromecast) instead of its big "G" icons like it should

mv6GFC

Still having Google App with Google Home icon. Should i open another thread on this to get some developer to look at it?