Multi Language ROM, there's a date?

Correct, I always make nandroid backup before updating, just in case it is a bad update or there are annoying bugs. With custom recovery it is easy to restore old nandroid backup. MiRecovery I think doesn't allow you to backup or restore.

I noticed the CWM topic on official forums, did anyone try it? The guy who posted it didn't test it himself because he doesnt have Redmi 2.
I made a cwm recovery for hm2014811 version and it works really well
i have not posted the link yet because i am new in this forum and i cant but i will do it soon

Reactions: Podovsky
I made a cwm recovery for hm2014811 version and it works really well
i have not posted the link yet because i am new in this forum and i cant but i will do it soon

Sounds good. It seems that the other CWM recovery that was posted first can't be flashed, only temporarily. I didn't check for other custom recovery ever since.

Sounds good. It seems that the other CWM recovery that was posted first can't be flashed, only temporarily. I didn't check for other custom recovery ever since.
Its now avaible the link. You must remove or rename the file named "recovery from boot.p" from system folder and then the recovery becomes permanent.

Reactions: Podovsky
HELLO?请问在哪里可以下载小蜜红米手机2的4G / LTE的!!谢谢了!! ROM 光盘具有越南语