New My screen lags when I scroll down or type

Baru Taisia

Members
Jun 20, 2021
Hello, since a few weeks I've been having some problems with my xiaomi note 10 lite screen - it won't let me scroll easily. Everything else works properly - my apps don't lag, they don't randomly close, the only issue is touching screen. The mobile is new, bought new in December 2020, not damaged at all. When I use SwiftKey keyboard then I can't long press to get more symbols, it won't work until I restart my mobile. It's all about moving with screen and scrolling, it lags a lot and gets stuck. After restarting it works well for a while but then it starts happening again. Please help me

Hello, since a few weeks I've been having some problems with my xiaomi note 10 lite screen - it won't let me scroll easily. Everything else works properly - my apps don't lag, they don't randomly close, the only issue is touching screen. The mobile is new, bought new in December 2020, not damaged at all. When I use SwiftKey keyboard then I can't long press to get more symbols, it won't work until I restart my mobile. It's all about moving with screen and scrolling, it lags a lot and gets stuck. After restarting it works well for a while but then it starts happening again. Please help me

I had a similar issue a while ago but on Mi 11.

Did you flash other ROMs before flashing EU?
In my case, the Global ROM messed up the whole phone, screen lags, freezes and even crashes. I fixed that here by flashing the latest fastboot ROM the phone came with, in my case the EEA ROM, then flashing EU again everything worked just fine.

If you didn't flash another ROM maybe try to run bg-dexopt-job manually. Eg: enable Usb debug, connect your phone to your PC and run

adb shell cmd package bg-dexopt-job

It may take a long time 15++ minutes.
Once you see a success message all is done.

Reactions: Poney70
I'm sorry, I can't understand this. I'm not really educated when it comes to mobile hardware and software. I would maybe even have trouble to understand it in my language. I'm just good at creating accounts, changing settings and these things. A few months ago I didn't even know what ram means or what features battery has. Please try to explain it

I'm sorry, I can't understand this. I'm not really educated when it comes to mobile hardware and software. I would maybe even have trouble to understand it in my language. I'm just good at creating accounts, changing settings and these things. A few months ago I didn't even know what ram means or what features battery has. Please try to explain it

There is explained what the command I've told you is doing, and why it may help you: