My Xiaomi MI 10T Pro doesn't meet Google Pay's security standards

Decrux

Members
May 9, 2021
Hello all,
I am using Xiaomi MI10T Pro phone. I am on Weekly Beta ROM - 21.7.28, without any root (Magisk).
Up until Monday I was able to use my Google Pay with debit card connected to it through my banking app, and I was using it flawlessly many, many times (more than 100+ times).
However, since Tuesday it pops up that my phone doesn't meet the security requirements. I have not done anything unusual.
Can it be that I am using older weekly rom beta version?
What can I do?

Best regards

Nobody can help?
I looked around all other topics connected with GPay in the forum but nothing is similar as mine.

Screenshot_2021-11-12-10-02-02-913_rikka.safetynetchecker.jpg

This is what it shows. :( I've never installed Magisk or whatever "rooting" at all. I just flashed my phone with Weekly BETA rom through TWRP.

It's normal for this old weekly ROM... Update to the new one or move to Stable.. Or install Magisk..

Reactions: Decrux
It's normal for this old weekly ROM... Update to the new one or move to Stable.. Or install Magisk..
However, the newest weekly rom has the problem with camera blob for 10t pro. Secondly, I don't want Magisk, so it's left only the stable rom, but a question pops up in my mind - what are the differences exactly between stable and weekly? Cause I like a lot the weekly and couldn't find exact info for diff between them.

So in the end, because stable is way behind everything, I probably should go back to Global ROM?

So in the end, because stable is way behind everything, I probably should go back to Global ROM?
If none of the available solutions matches your needs, I guess it would work.

Last edited:
Damn! Thank you for the info, @Igor Eisberg !
I wouldn't never thought that MI10T would be ok for the pro version.
I was looking at the table with versions and probably it wasn't updated.
I think today I am gonna try the stable version and write how it has been.

I have one more question. I read almost all topics in the forum what's the difference between stable vs weekly, so probably the only is that stable is just older weekly rom but substantially tested before released as stable. However, can you tell me how old is latest stable rom compared to weekly rom latest? 1-2 months behind or more?

Last edited:
...so probably the only is that stable is just older weekly rom...
Yes, pretty much.
...but substantially tested before released as stable.
Well, yes, tested by Xiaomi. We only test Weeklies, and use the same patches (or older versions of them) for the Stables.
However, can you tell me how old is latest stable rom compared to weekly rom latest? 1-2 months behind or more?
No idea, usually several months old.

I installed 12.5.7 stable, uploaded yesterday. Set up everything on my phone. I haven't tested yet the google pay, but first thing today or tomorrow I will do it.

At least for now GPay doesn't give me this message for my phone not meeting the security requirements.