NCUNLCOCK?

I also want to try this service but I can't find any information about NCUNLCOCK on Google. Can you please provide some detailed information?

[sheng] Xiaomi Pad 6S Pro 12.4. same process
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm wondering, if you get your phone unlocked by services like ncunlock, can they implant a virus and take over your phone or get all your data/passwords?
I dont think so. After unlocking, the phone will reset, then u can even flash other rom that too, will clear all the data too.

Wondering if anyone has had any devices unlocked in recent times?? I want to pay NCUNLOCK to get it done for my Xiaomi 14P. The charge is 85$

Found this recently posted
Has anyone tried?

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2024-07-12 190202.png
    Captura de tela 2024-07-12 190202.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 134
Did it yesterday, 95$. Took 15 minutes. Flashed new rom myself right after. Found No viruses or Trojan afterwards. Very Professional.

do I need to use this to unlock my new xiaomi 14 ultra bootloader ? My phone is an eu version supposedly.

do I need to use this to unlock my new xiaomi 14 ultra bootloader ? My phone is an eu version supposedly.
No, you can follow this tutorial by Gogocar62 if you have a Global device :

No, you can follow this tutorial by Gogocar62 if you have a Global device :

Mine is EU

What service do you recommend to unlock the bootloader of a redmi turbo 3? NCUnlock server premium is offline

I have a question. If I follow the steps on the ncunlock's site, why should I pay. I mean, I will donate with pleasure, but I can unlock it by myself, right? There is a tutorial. Anyone?

If you have a Chinese version of the device released with HyperOS, it is not possible to unlock the bootloader outside of mainland China and without a level 5 Chinese account.

Reactions: boreas21