NCUNLCOCK?

This is great news for the modding scene, but we need confirmation if it will also include bypassing the Chinese ID, otherwise people will still be forced to pay to unlock, did ask her on that tweet about it.
Unfortunately it didn't succeed :(. My regular is on its way so I am still keeping my fingers crossed.

They unlocked my X14, no problem.
Payment= PayPal buyer protected.

Gesendet von meinem 23127PN0CC mit Tapatalk

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-26-01-18-18-143_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-26-01-18-18-143_com.android.settings.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 435
First of all, I'm asking not promoting or inciting to anyone to try it.
Like all of us, I'm worried about how I'll install MIUI EU in my device, so I found a site NCUNLCOCK and I never use it or even heard of it.
Anyone here try it before?
What can all mighty the developers tell us about this?
Thanks and hope doesn't cause any trouble
good man

Reactions: Technofreak81
For those who unlock their phones.... do you install TWRP? How?
Hi, actual human answering as I know it can be frustrating not having anyone answer your concerns Please follow this guide found on the HyperOS side:
Direct Read: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/23-11-17-19.70590/

or, straight answer here for TWRP and for ROM installation:

Installing with TWRP:
(TWRP must be installed with Fastboot mode)
  • Download Xiaomi.eu ROM zip file
  • Reboot to TWRP
  • If installing for the first time or downgrading: Wipe -> Format Data
  • Copy the ROM zip file to the internal storage
  • Install -> Select the ROM zip file
  • Reboot to system
  • Done!
My opinion on TWRP: it's not stable for the Xiaomi 14/14 Pro. You will have better luck flashing everything via 'Fastboot'. Even the ROM will flash better that way. Make sure you create a back up of your system prior to flashing and store it somewhere safe. There is also an issue to mount drive via TWRP for some users. You can find the scripts inside the Hyperos ROM zip file for Windows and Mac. Make sure to run with admin privileges or sudo.

Reactions: sweetsarna
Hi, actual human answering as I know it can be frustrating not having anyone answer your concerns Please follow this guide found on the HyperOS side:
Direct Read: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/23-11-17-19.70590/

or, straight answer here for TWRP and for ROM installation:

Installing with TWRP:
(TWRP must be installed with Fastboot mode)
  • Download Xiaomi.eu ROM zip file
  • Reboot to TWRP
  • If installing for the first time or downgrading: Wipe -> Format Data
  • Copy the ROM zip file to the internal storage
  • Install -> Select the ROM zip file
  • Reboot to system
  • Done!
My opinion on TWRP: it's not stable for the Xiaomi 14/14 Pro. You will have better luck flashing everything via 'Fastboot'. Even the ROM will flash better that way. Make sure you create a back up of your system prior to flashing and store it somewhere safe. There is also an issue to mount drive via TWRP for some users. You can find the scripts inside the Hyperos ROM zip file for Windows and Mac. Make sure to run with admin privileges or sudo.
Thanks for your answer!

I unlocked my 14 Pro with their service today as well, but it took quite some time due to the servers apparently being in maintenance,

As they are using teamviewer, which is known to be a huge security risk, I opted to use a sandboxed Windows and tracked what they were doing locally.
In my case they installed Radmin VPN, an USB redirector tool (which proxies the USB slot to their computer), and the adb & fastboot drivers.
They didn't try to anything funny in obvious nor stealthy ways, so all good on that front.
Granted, I would nonetheless recommend to use a fresh Windows installation while at least removing the drive letters to your other partitions, simply to not take any risks and to not pollute your main Windows with TeamViewer (stays a security risk) and a VPN you will likely never use yourself.

Besides that,
the unlock process they use is obviously different from the normal consumer one. They don't use the normal unlock server but one for technicians/repair services. It also looks like they also trigger a maintenance mode somehow, as when I was prompted to remove my MI account, I could do so without entering my MI password, which is usually necessary. Overall it seems to me like they use the repair procedures that open up access to the whole phone to unlock the bootloader for the customer, instead of relocking it again like a normal repair shop would do after a repair.

I unlocked my 14 Pro with their service today as well, but it took quite some time due to the servers apparently being in maintenance,

As they are using teamviewer, which is known to be a huge security risk, I opted to use a sandboxed Windows and tracked what they were doing locally.
In my case they installed Radmin VPN, an USB redirector tool (which proxies the USB slot to their computer), and the adb & fastboot drivers.
They didn't try to anything funny in obvious nor stealthy ways, so all good on that front.
Granted, I would nonetheless recommend to use a fresh Windows installation while at least removing the drive letters to your other partitions, simply to not take any risks and to not pollute your main Windows with TeamViewer (stays a security risk) and a VPN you will likely never use yourself.

Besides that,
the unlock process they use is obviously different from the normal consumer one. They don't use the normal unlock server but one for technicians/repair services. It also looks like they also trigger a maintenance mode somehow, as when I was prompted to remove my MI account, I could do so without entering my MI password, which is usually necessary. Overall it seems to me like they use the repair procedures that open up access to the whole phone to unlock the bootloader for the customer, instead of relocking it again like a normal repair shop would do after a repair.
They use a Mi author account, which gives them access to a quantity of UBL/EDL/FRP keys which allows them to easily unlock the phone, no idea what the requirements are for a official Mi author account I imagine there is a black market behind how they get access to such accounts.
here's a example of a mi author account seems fairly brutal that they need 3k deposit to ensure they don't mess up the account
1701545376351.png

Besides that,
I used the service yesterday and everything is working fine.

Of course, if your bootloader is unlocked Google Pay won't work. That's normal.
This isn't entirely accurate. I've unlocked the bootloader, installed TWRP, and currently, on my Xiaomi 14 Pro with the latest version of xiaomi.eu, I'm using GPay, Android Auto, and all Google apps without any issues.

Inviato dal mio 23116PN5BC utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Viennui
I wanted to tell you my excellent experience with this "service".

As soon as I paid, they contacted me to proceed with the operation.
Since they then realized that they no longer had keys available, they promised me that they would contact me again... and so it happened 24 hours later.
In this case, however, I was the one who was not available for the operation due to personal commitments.
So they contacted me again on the 3rd day and proceeded to unlock the bootloader in about 10 minutes (once the operation was completed the phone was already unlocked, it was not necessary to wait any longer).
If they had been less serious they could have blocked me and disappeared with my money, but instead they followed me and gave all the necessary assistance.

What is required is to install Teamviewer on a PC. Connect the smartphone to the PC in "bootloader mode" (on a USB socket) and give teamviewer access to the technician who will take care of the work.

I repeat that this is my personal experience and if you decide to proceed with this service, carefully evaluate all the risks involved.

i paid at 12 december, he said wait for server open, yesterday he call me and said server open to unlock phone but it last 6 minutes and server closed again when i powering my pc on, i'm waiting now the server's opening again, i dont know i have bad luck or it's the normal procedure..

• Sad
Reactions: zaynksg
i paid at 12 december, he said wait for server open, yesterday he call me and said server open to unlock phone but it last 6 minutes and server closed again when i powering my pc on, i'm waiting now the server's opening again, i dont know i have bad luck or it's the normal procedure..
Seems to be, I also contacted NCUNLOCK for my 14 pro around 15th Dec, Paid and sent him the screenshot and told me he can either refund or I could wait until the next keys are available. He said that now its very limited unfortunately. I reached out to another person who was doing the same, also said the same thing, told me first that he can do it now, then a few mins later said all the slots were full and I would need to wait 3-5 days for a new slot.

Don't know if Xiaomi is clamping down or they just limited in "Keys" as both of them stated. Still see reviews for both, so still doable just will take a bit longer I guess :/

Seems to be, I also contacted NCUNLOCK for my 14 pro around 15th Dec, Paid and sent him the screenshot and told me he can either refund or I could wait until the next keys are available. He said that now its very limited unfortunately. I reached out to another person who was doing the same, also said the same thing, told me first that he can do it now, then a few mins later said all the slots were full and I would need to wait 3-5 days for a new slot.

Don't know if Xiaomi is clamping down or they just limited in "Keys" as both of them stated. Still see reviews for both, so still doable just will take a bit longer I guess :/
f**k xiaomi, i wont buy any xiaomi device anymore..

Is there no other way? It seems it is over. It will be also my last xiaomi
I know there was a person working on an bypass exploit with HYPEROS but still in progress, that would allow you to bypass it and continue to unlock normally (eg 7 days waiting), but doesn't work with the 14 pro and rarely on the 14. (https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...sed-not-working-for-x14-series-for-now.70606/)

I'm hoping they can come up with a permanent exploit or Xiaomi to revoke their choice (Which I doubt it), but apart from that and purchasing someone to unlock the bootloader with Mi Author Keys is the only way to go now. But I think the future life of China rom Xiaomi's is down the drain if nothing is done.

Will see how this will plan out, but if it stays or gets worse I think this would be my last Xiaomi as well (China Variant at least, unless they do the same policy with the Global)

Reactions: hkgursoy
Server opened today and he Unlocked mine.. f**k Xiaomi wont buy again it cost me 40 USD extra..

I'm not trying to advertise, but I happened to use this service. In fact I got my Xiaomi 14 unlocked about half an hour ago. Guys from a telegram group for the Xiaomi 14/14 Pro recommended this service to me so I used it. It was done via Teamviewer and the process was rather fast, all I had to do was enter fastboot mode with the button combination and the guy did his job.

How do I get in touch with this service?