NCUNLCOCK?

Has anyone tried using Xiaomi Community to unlock it?
I just applied and need wait till tomorrow and.see.if.I get some lucky
1000035801.jpg

So i do not have this option at all, i am also on global region. Apparently you need to have a special permission for your account and also have maybe a special level on the account. I think if you have that option, that is exactly what Xiaomi wants us to use, so go ahead and use it.
You must have the latest version of the application

Unfortunately, it is still not possible to unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi smartphones (with Hyper OS) from China

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240202-071643_Xiaomi_Community_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20240202-071643_Xiaomi_Community_1.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 140
You must be fast when the day in China time starts. I have now permission, but only for global devices.
My Xiaomi 14 was unlocked Monday with the help from NCUnlock.

I chose this guy as well.

But it was not ending well. I contacted him through telegram and asked if it is possible to unlock instantly, and he said download ultraview and be fast. So I did it and sent out 120 EUR in USDT. And after three hours of waiting he said the queue was full and ask me to wait until next day.

The next day I waited the whole and no luck.

I asked for a refund and after trash chatting for 2 hours and still no refund :-(

Tons of excuses and no refund or unlock.

Be careful.
I was lucky then. And means all the people ofering this same service are telling líes. I Will never recommend any other.

My experience with NCunlock.
3 days ago I asked him though whatsapp should I buy his service if he would be able to unlock my phone the same evening.
He said no problem.
So I bought his service for $70, I contacted him through whatsapp to let him know that I paid.
According to him the server was offline so I had to wait 1-2 days.
So I said at what time I could be available (about a 6 hour timespan over the day).
He said "ok".
Next day he tried to call me at the worst time, and said next time you need to pay more since I wasn't available. ($83 in total, I've never paid anything more than the original $70)
I referred to our last message that he was ok with my timespan, which he didn't really respond to.
Next day he messaged me at the exact same worst time. But I kind of expected it this time so I just made sure I was ready for it anyways.
He was very fast and it seemed professional, but unfortunately he wasn't able to unlock my phone. something went wrong on his side.
After half an hour he said server closed again.
Later that day he tried again, and it worked.
My Xiaomi 14 is unlocked.

What I got from this experience is that NCunlock is quite impatient when he says you need to get online.
He can message you at any time and you just need to be available.
He's considerate when he makes a mistake himself and when he wastes your time.
He does not remember anything you messaged him even like an hour ago.
Does he have that many customers...?
Be prepared to be available all day and possible even next day after you paid him.
And I believe he uses XiaomiKEY or something similar.
His price is always $20 above XiaomiKEY.
But I went with him because I've seen some users failing to use XiaomiKEY themselves.

Reactions: Will197
Same here!
If I need to spend more money just to unlock BL then I'll jump to Oppo or Vivo instead
Oppo and Vivo phones can be unlocked easily for free?

Of course, if your bootloader is unlocked Google Pay won't work. That's normal.
I thought that Google Pay still works with the EU rom

Some posts say that they are doing this to prevent exports from china. With the global version being launched, will the unlock process remain so difficult? Though being in the US, I'm still exporting from another country.

Last edited:
I sent money to NCUNLOCK guy yesterday (80 USD for Xiaomi 14 Pro Titanium)
He said wait 1-2 days, i waited whole day today and did not hear anything from him so i sent a message and i said we have time difference, when should i wait a message from you for bootloader process, how many hours i asked and he sent my money back :D
I don`t think he is a scammer but also his English is worst than mine and he needs to learn how to speak with other people. I do not advice him and also asking you guys if anyone can advice me someone else so i can make my BL open?
Thank you.

I sent money to NCUNLOCK guy yesterday (80 USD for Xiaomi 14 Pro Titanium)
He said wait 1-2 days, i waited whole day today and did not hear anything from him so i sent a message and i said we have time difference, when should i wait a message from you for bootloader process, how many hours i asked and he sent my money back :D
I don`t think he is a scammer but also his English is worst than mine and he needs to learn how to speak with other people. I do not advice him and also asking you guys if anyone can advice me someone else so i can make my BL open?
Thank you.
I dont think a scammer would give you your money back.
This sounds like a hobby and with the 14U just coming out, they're probably overwhelmed

I dont think a scammer would give you your money back.
This sounds like a hobby and with the 14U just coming out, they're probably overwhelmed
Read my message. I said i do not think he is a scammer. He is not good about providing service i said, i did not said he is scammer.

whats the price right now to unlock bootloader?
its very hard to deal with cn rom..and its very hard to sell since everybody already know this UBL issue.

whats the price right now to unlock bootloader?
its very hard to deal with cn rom..and its very hard to sell since everybody already know this UBL issue.
Last I saw was 70-120€. I just got a refund for 60€ after almost 2 weeks of "maybe tomorrow". I suspect it will get harder and harder to find someone that can actually unlock the X14.

For me cn rom is perfectly fine except for the lack of android auto. Got a new car and apparently onboard infotainment is outsourced to AA / Carplay these days ( I can get it if I pay extra for activation and yearly updates).

For me cn rom is perfectly fine except for the lack of android auto. Got a new car and apparently onboard infotainment is outsourced to AA / Carplay these days ( I can get it if I pay extra for activation and yearly updates).
Yes, afaiac this is the only serious minus. It's not tragic, since you can still use BT to share audio / phone calls and navigation apps on the phone, but it's a pity. Unless you get a car with CarWith...

The irony is that, as reported here and elsewhere, on quite a few cars AA does not yet work with the X14 Global edition either.

The irony is that, as reported here and elsewhere, on quite a few cars AA does not yet work with the X14 Global edition either.
Yeah I noticed this also. Which kinda makes me wish I had waited a bit longer before buying the phone as it's damn frustrating navigating with the small phone screen when the car has an 9" screen. Guess best bet now is either a unlock exploit or carWith to AA conversion layer.

Had done my 14 pro last week with ncunlock, 80 dollar, was fixed in 3 days due server offline issue. Happy with how is was done

Yes, afaiac this is the only serious minus. It's not tragic, since you can still use BT to share audio / phone calls and navigation apps on the phone, but it's a pity. Unless you get a car with CarWith...

Happy to hear this. Can I ask you. did you update the phone to latest CN rom? Did the background processes improve of apps? I now use stock dialer and sms apps, thinking to switch towards Google's.

Anyhow waiting for a AA fix for a China rom would make me stick with the stock ROM eventually. Not feeling like to brick 3x 14 and 1x 14Pro over AA frankly aside from paying the money. Despite my car being made in china (DS9) it sadly doesnt support CarWith...

Anyhow waiting for a AA fix for a China rom would make me stick with the stock ROM eventually.
Android Auto requires a stub in the system folder now. Only way to get it on CN rom is to gain root and add the stub. I suspect an rights elevation exploit might be the only way but I guess updates might break that so remember to disable updates after adding the stub.