Need Help For Christmas ! 2 Phones, Only One Unlocked

Smoogie

Members
Mar 26, 2016
Hi,

My brothers and I bought 2 Redmi 4 for our parents, this christmas.
The problem is that i only could unlock one of them. I need now to wait 30 days to unlock another device with my account :(.

Please, is there anyone here with Mi authorization to unlock device that can give me his account infos ? So i could unlock the second phone.

I really need your help, Christmas is in 6 days :(

Thx a lot !!!!

or simply create another mi account and request for unlock

This is exactly the same thing I did some time ago Smoogie. Just create a second account.
(Also, with new unlocking procedures from xiaomi you will be able to immediatly unlock the second device once you create the new mi account.)

This is exactly the same thing I did some time ago Smoogie. Just create a second account.
(Also, with new unlocking procedures from xiaomi you will be able to immediatly unlock the second device once you create the new mi account.)

And which procedure would that be? You still have to wait for unlocking permissions...

And which procedure would that be? You still have to wait for unlocking permissions...

I actually own a Note 2 and a Redmi 4, and a couple of months before I had a Mi 5: in all 3 cases I got immediately the permission to unlock, without even waiting an hour. The process is definitely faster now, compared to what was like before when you had to wait weeks before the approval.