Need step by step how to install Multi Language ROM with Google support

Hi pjovp,

Thanks for your continued support. I have made screenshots of MobileUncle and one thing I noticed is that it display the correct build number of the phone.

The order could be wrong (ImageShack is rather pecular about that) but all info should be here:

Hope the device is genuine ;)

Greetz,

Sjonnie

Sorry, but MT6572 is fake, has to be MT6589 as processor
I find shops selling "Original copy 4.7'' XIAOMI Red Rice Hongmi MTK6572 Dual Core 1GB RAM 4GB ROM multi language Phone"

Where did you buy?
Hopefully you can request a refund.

Last edited:
Hi Mikel,

Thanks for your reply.

Well, that sucks. Big time! Going to take it up with the company I bought it from.

Greetz,

Sjonnie

It's a fake!!
Now you know why nothing you are doing was working. Sorry about that friend

Hi All,

Thanks for your help so far.

This is what I bought @ AliExpress.com :

Original XIAOMI Red Rice Hongmi 4.7'' IPS Quad Core Mobile Phone MTK6589T 1GB RAM 4GB ROM GSM WCDMA Dual SIM Multi Language

Item specifics
Unlock Phones:
Yes
Display Color:
Color
Xiaomi Model:
M2
Brand Name:
Xiaomi
Design:
Bar
CPU:
Quad Core
Cellular:
GSM/CDMA
Display Resolution:
1280x720
Touch Screen Type:
Capacitive Screen
Screen LCD Type:
IPS
Display Size:
SIM Card Quantity:
Dual SIM Cards
Release Date:
RAM:
1G
Band Mode:
2SIM/Dual-Bands
CPU Manufacturer:
Qualcomm
Camera:
8MP
ROM:
4G
Color:
Gray
Operation System:
Android
Feature:
GPS Navigation,Email,FM Radio,MP3 Playback,Touchscreen,QWERTY Keyboard,Bluetooth,Wi-Fi,Memory Card Slots,Video Player,Gravity Response,Front Camera,Message,HD Video Player,GPRS
Battery Type:
Detachable
Item Condition:
New
Camera Type:
Front & Back Camera
Battery Capacity(mAh):
Language:
English
Size:
137*69*9.9
Product Description
Good News!!!

100% original Xiaomi hongmi Red Rice mobile phone!!!

Darn.... I feel like a sm4g :(

Just by the screen resolution you can see yours is fake.
Yours it's not 1280x720...
Contact the seller, open a case in aliexpress and paypal.
Good luck as with aliexpress and paypal will be anovel

Last edited:
Hi pjovp,

Just sent an e-mail to the seller. Let's see what happens...

Greetz,

Sjonnie

Greetz,
Sjonnie

Sent using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi pjovp,

Just sent an e-mail to the seller. Let's see what happens...

Greetz,

Sjonnie

Greetz,
Sjonnie

Sent using Tapatalk

Dear friends, Sjonnie's trouble is a lesson for all. Tomorrow I'll meet with a seller on the street to buy a Xiaomi Hongmi. Thanks to you, I know now how to check if it's fake or not. Mobile Uncle is the biggest:).

Are there any other important points to check before buying the handy?..

Last edited:
Hi Motan,

How did you do on your deal? Did you get a genuine HongMi?

Me? I am still trying to contact the seller but my hopes are dwindling.... :(

Greetz,

Sjonnie

Hi pjovp,

Payed by credit card :(

Opened a case with AliExpress yesterday (Trade security Department) but have not heard from them. Going to start a thread on their forum to warn others as soon as the forum is back on line.

Bugger! I have been ripped for the first time in my (on-line) live :(

Greetz,

Sjonnie

All people who I've been seen that bought fake red rice are all from aliexpress. I good luck m8

Hi pjovp,

I will need a bit of good luck!

I think I will have to just take my loss. Next phone will certainly come from mainland Europe (Looking at a Moto G as replacement)

Greetz,

Sjonnie

Hi Sjonnie,

Yes I did. It seems ok. Processor and screen resolution information is correct by Mobile Uncle and Antutu. Antutu score is 16,554. There is just one point that not understood, The both of two imei numbers are same. I have no idea if that's normal. Do you have any information about that?

I am really sorry for your trouble, hope for any solution.

Hi Motan,

Glad you got a good phone:)

I am afraid I can't help you with the IMEI question. Seems like I need a proper phone and two SIM's to be able to comment on that ;)

Greetz,

Sjonnie

Hi Sjonnie,

Yes I did. It seems ok. Processor and screen resolution information is correct by Mobile Uncle and Antutu. Antutu score is 16,554. There is just one point that not understood, The both of two imei numbers are same. I have no idea if that's normal. Do you have any information about that?

I am really sorry for your trouble, hope for any solution.
It's ok, same for all redmis

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk

Hi Sjonnie,

I see, you are also an inexperienced person like me:). Maybe any other experienced forum friend helps me.

Too many Chinese people are working in our country (Romania). That means too many handies come from China to sell in market. Because of this reason we are lucky to choise, to check and to have immediately the phones. I paid about 280 USD for this comfortable purchasing and I'm glad.

immediately
immediately