Need [WIUI] (Maximum Speed/Battery) ROM for our Mi2A !!!

karthicvkn

Members
May 8, 2012
We need Fast and battery friendly WIUI ROM for our device.

This post will help WAJK to make a version for our device. Please leave your comment here whoever having Mi2A phone.

Mr. WAJK, We need "WIUI", We really need !

Last edited:
Can you specify what WIMI is and what has Wajk do with that?

~Tapatalk 4~

Yes Yes... i was wrong !!!,, It's "WIUI"..

Post i have modified, but i couldn't able to change the heading.

Last edited:
Yeah i ll contact him. But don't needed to buy a new mobile since many dev's (XDA-DEV) are porting ROM for different mobiles which they don't own it ;)... We will help him !!!

Moreover... here we need more comments before asking him and this will inspire him to make it happen :)...

Last edited:
Yeah i ll contact him. But don't needed to buy a new mobile since many dev's (XDA-DEV) are porting ROM for different mobiles which they don't own it ;)... We will help him !!!

Moreover... here we need more comments before asking him and this will inspire him to make it happen :)...

so did you contact him allready?

Yes... Also battery with current MIUI ROM is horrible. Taking 3hr for complete charging (100%) and within 9 or 10hr battery drained...!!! :(

HI, guys!

Sorry just now. Developing for Mi2A very complicated, because I haven't got device. Not impossible, but I haven't got too much freetime.

But if anybody would like to make optimized MIUI ROM for your device, just you files from my ROM.
Example add init.d support for your device and just use my tweak pack from init.d folder.

And try my app folder and framework folder just for test. If working on your device, just use it.
I give permission for you of course, no need request. ;)

Of course if anybody try to make ROM, I will help to him little tutorial and support.

well if 20 people will send to you just 10 Euros on paypal account. you can buy the phone . (because you know what are you doing ). and it will take ages when someone else will learn it how to do it. so i m in to send to you 10 Euros for Mi2A.

Please Other members (who cares) to participate to this

You will find answer in post #18

Wysłane z MI3