bReathl3sS

Members
Apr 6, 2016
Hey guys,
I need to buy a new charger for my Redmi Note 2. Since I read that the phone supports Mediateks Pump Express (equal to Qualcomms Quick Charge), I was wondering where I can buy such a charger? I seem to be unable to find a Mediatek charger (e.g. on amazon) whereas plenty Quick Charge chargers are available.

Anyone has an idea for that? Preferably an EU-charger.

Thanks

Aliexpress
Charger for the car something like this..
[Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0] Aukey 3-in-1 Car Charger ( 2.4A for Android + Quick car Charger for QC 2.0 compatible smartphone)
or for the home
ORICO DCA-4U 4-Port Wall USB Phone Smart Charger 5V2.4A*4 6A30W Total Output -Black/White
both have excellent preformance...:)

Aliexpress
Charger for the car something like this..
[Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0] Aukey 3-in-1 Car Charger ( 2.4A for Android + Quick car Charger for QC 2.0 compatible smartphone)
or for the home
ORICO DCA-4U 4-Port Wall USB Phone Smart Charger 5V2.4A*4 6A30W Total Output -Black/White
both have excellent preformance...:)

Thanks for your response, but your mentioned chargers do not support Pump Express.
I know that good chargers with intelligent charging are available (e.g. from Aukley or Anker), so I don't need to worry about a good new charger. But I'm especially searching for a Pump Express charger... :(

Reactions: Stefano131270
Search with Google:

Meizu 1220 Fast Charger

I found one on AliExpress for less than 6 euros. It's only suitable for Chinese outlets, you'll have to buy an adapter separately, and you'll be fine.
I haven't actually tested it, but if you do, please let us know if it's worth the trouble. Also if you find another model, I'm quite interested, as well.

Cheers.

Reactions: bReathl3sS
Search with Google:

Meizu 1220 Fast Charger

I found one on AliExpress for less than 6 euros. It's only suitable for Chinese outlets, you'll have to buy an adapter separately, and you'll be fine.
I haven't actually tested it, but if you do, please let us know if it's worth the trouble. Also if you find another model, I'm quite interested, as well.

Cheers.
Thanks for your search, but I'd like to wait for some decent Europe charger. I have high hopes in Sony's (http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/products/accessories/quick-charger-uch12/), but I guess it will be very expensive.

Reactions: Stefano131270