Where To Order A Genuine Working Quick Charge 3 Charger?

Jun 17, 2014
I order a so-called genuine xiaomi adapter on AliExpress as extra charger for use in our weekend appartment for my Mi mix2.
It does work as quick charge but when inserted the touch screen is often not responding.
After some time charging it is getting very hot with a burned smell..I don't want to kill my Mi mix 2 so I reported at the seller but he says it is normal and he won't help me...
My customer magazine warned for lot of unsafe phone adapter cloned even for iPhone and Samsung on amazon. Bol. Com ebay and other online shops..
Where can I order a genuine xiaomi with European plug or other safe adapter for quick charge 3 that works on my Mi mix 2?

I ordered the Auckey quick charge 3 and when it arrives I will post the result if everything is working like it should ...
Thanks

Did you order cables too?
Aukey charger comes with proper cable if you order that bundle.
Quick charge 3 does not work all cables. Original cable (comes with phone) works ok.

It comes with usb c cable and if that cable isn't conform the specifications I can use the cable from the faulty set that gives burned smell. I'm sure that quick charge is working with that cable. I found a link to working usb cables for xiaomi too in case I need more cables
Thanks for answering.