New Chinese Stable Update 9.2.3.0

t-shock

Members
Aug 18, 2017
Hi y'all
First of all, I would like to thank the team for making excellent ROMS

I found out the new update for the Mi6 (9.2.3.0) based on Nougat. I think it is the time for the stable to be updated

Thanks

Reactions: KristijanVG
Hopefully we will be able to download new version at Friday :) ...and hopefully this will solve my issue with microphone on MI6...

Hopefully we will be able to download new version at Friday :) ...and hopefully this will solve my issue with microphone on MI6...
are you sure ? they have been postponing the release for some weeks. Totally understand if we want to enjoy a great release as usual.

are you sure ? they have been postponing the release for some weeks. Totally understand if we want to enjoy a great release as usual.

I am not sure, just hope that EU version will be released soon now when new CN version is available on official site.

It's officially released by Xiaomi China
So, they should work on it any time soon

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-09-15-56-00-578_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-09-15-56-00-578_com.android.chrome.png
    185 KB · Views: 603
but this is Nougat or Oreo ?
From screenshot higher post roms are in Android N.
In Close Beta Team They tested a Miui China on Android Oreo, when They release public, Xiaomi.eu release public rom base on this China and will be Android Oreo.

Reactions: Jepes
From screenshot higher post roms are in Android N.
In Close Beta Team They tested a Miui China on Android Oreo, when They release public, Xiaomi.eu release public rom base on this China and will be Android Oreo.
As far as I know , xiaomi.eu is already working on a weekly Oreo rom.

As far as I know , xiaomi.eu is already working on a weekly Oreo rom.
Yes, Xiaomi.eu dev example @ingbrzy @Acid and all from team have Xiaomi.eu roms for Mi6 on Oreo.
Same Beta, Alfa Team China and all Special Teams, Admins and dev have too China Miui for Mi6 on Android Oreo.
If China Team test than Xiaomi.eu test too.
When China release public than Xiaomi.eu release public too.

But both China Miui and Xiaomi.eu Miui for Mi6 on 8.0 not public release yet .

Reactions: Jepes
because they told us...

Attachments

• 2018-01-10_14-26-46.png
    2018-01-10_14-26-46.png
    127.5 KB · Views: 599
Last edited:
Either way, if they cannot release a "working" build of Oreo, at least they can update the stable one.
I dont like any other MIUI-based rom. Xiaomi.eu is the best

Just want to say, after updating to v9.2.3.0, my Mi 6 works great. All problems that I had before are gone! Thank you @ingbrzy!
For me, you don't need to hurry with O, just keep N running with as less bugs as possible.